Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its over for fingercels - /r/braincels drops savage fingerpill

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

even 6'5 chad cannot escape the fingerpill

At least she acknowledges her standards are ridiculous

Most foids put stuff like “under 6”2 swipe left” in their bios without an ounce of guilt.
whats even more suifuel is that those foids can afford to hold such standards. 10+ men who are over 6'1 will match with them in a day

High IQ, most are completely unaware of the fingerpill

The only good thing is that men fraud their height by 2 inches on average and foids are stupid enough to buy it up.

So a foid would believe a 5”10 guy is actually 6ft.
im too high inhib for that. most i will fraud is an inch putting me at 5'10.5(id just go by 5'10 anyway so i dont sound like an autist)

WTF man, WTF.

The only good thing is that men fraud their height by 2 inches on average and foids are stupid enough to buy it up.

So a foid would believe a 5”10 guy is actually 6ft.

Really? I still feel weird about doing that on my ID at 16. I grew those extra inches, but it made me feel stupid. 5'11 kingofmanlets master race reporting.

Really? I still feel weird about doing that on my ID at 16. I grew those extra inches, but it made me feel stupid. 5'11 kingofmanlets master race reporting.

just say 6ft lmao

The two lines are a quote from the hivemind itself.

the fingerpill destroyed me.

What is going on here? A foid using the term "smv?" Is this a larp/troll? I don't even know anymore.

What is going on here? A foid using the term "smv?" Is this a larp/troll? I don't even know anymore.

its a normie term. it even dates back to 2006 and the PSL community begun in the 10s.

Please be a larp. :horror: