Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its over for "fakecels" and "larpers"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You are posting all day on "incels" and "reddit" or some other shitboard and you think "Im nOt ReAlLy InKwelL im just here for the lollz"

But bad news for you faggot, you are. Everyone who posts or views sites like this frequently, is an incel. Today you can say 60%+ of men are incels. And those who visit sites like this are for sure one of us.

And for those who say "b-but i did get sex years ago" or "but i had a gf with 15". This all means shit today because, the split between incels and "normies" gets bigger with aging. If you lose your hair with 18 you could have been chad before now its over. If you were tall at 15 does not mean youre still tall.

And if you say "imma mentalcel im not that ugly" sry boyo you are. Because mentalcels dont exist and nether do "normies" those "normies" are incels or chadlites there is no normie who gets pussy with 21y+.

Sorry boyo you thought you trolled everyone but you got trolled. If you have no girlfriend or sexual sucess for a long period of time regardless of trying its over.

You thought you were smarter than everyone else but soon you realize you were the idiot all the time, it was already over. You think "b-but thats not true stupid inkwell!!" Go for it make the test try it go out ask girls go on tinder swipe all you can and you will see, you aint no fakecel no more, youre one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us

Last edited:
What about the 4 bluepillers on the thread, are they one of us too?

There are 11 bluepillers :feelswhere:on the thread rn, we are growing up in number so fast:feelsautistic:

Read a comment on a video of a guy claiming he's incel now yet he's 20 & had 6 girlfriends lol.

Ain't no one who gets pussy viewing shit for "memes" JFL.

Most bluepillers are incels who haven't joined or IT members.
Most of them have been rejected after application because they feel like "I'm 20 only kissed & got laid with this single girl I stayed with for 6 months and she dumped me wtf I'm basically an incel rn" :feelsBox:
Gtfo to failednormies.me

Most of them have been rejected after application because they feel like "I'm 20 only kissed & got laid with this single girl I stayed with for 6 months and she dumped me wtf I'm basically an incel rn" :feelsBox:
Gtfo to failednormies.me
pure projection, mr "i slept in another girls house"

pure projection, mr "i slept in another girls house"
Jealous of my infinite cuckery? :feelskek:
Wish I could have fucked her, this opportunity won't happen again for 5 years now. :cryfeels:

Would you have forced yourself on her?
Not over for rapecels ngl

Anybody above 4.5/10 should be shot with a barrage of hollow points. Fakecel normies out.

lots of normies are incels or only have sex when they luck out with some drunk roastie. It's over for so many men and it's only gonna get worse.

Incels: 49, Bluepillers: 49.

They shall taste the infection of rejection!

lots of normies are incels or only have sex when they luck out with some drunk roastie. It's over for so many men and it's only gonna get worse.
@Subhuman Currycel

"bro normies are doing fine"

Oh wait he didn't deny that normies were becoming incel nvm, hes right tho, most normies have to enormously cuck themselves for chads leftovers

Yea I am subhuman IQ I just vent posted quickly
:feelsmage: