Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Over for Europecels, I was wrong!!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
It's all my country's fault that feminism in on the rise T_T
This is the Eurovision's winning song this year:

It's screaming feminism all over it (and i like this song :feelsbadman:)
It has won after a lot of Nazi and political votes against Israel.
The song was a winner in the end because of the mass votes from the audience at home.
(this shows how strong the feminism has become).

Not to mention Gal Gadot's (israeli actor) main role as wonderwoman in movies gave a lot of fuel for the feminism and it's still on the rise!!
Basically whole Europe is feminist majority now.

Let me tell you the story behind israel:
Once upon a time after the holocaust the Jews needed a country for themselves after getting ultra murdered by Nazi's.
A Leader named Hertzel was offered Uganda as the country of the Jews, basically a perfect spot.
BUT NO!!!
HERTZEL WAS FUCKED UP IN THE BRAIN!!
"Yhx nubz but i will decline according to the bible we need Israel to be our country."
"Yea i know we will be surrounded by shit-loads of Arabs who wants us dead just because we are Jews BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE HAHAHA"
"We will be different from all the Arabs, they can take up to 4 wives and don't respect women, we will respect women and empower them like Europeans."

Thank you if you read all of this. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
First time I heard this (((landwhales))) song.. it makes me wanna die

wow she's so goofy and cute!!! that's a real woman!

I disagree about Gal Gadot, she is a nice thot. Eurovision this year was very telling, the ones who rule the world are feminist degenerate jews.

Kikes (basically whites with a bit of arab) would be nothing without Whites.

1) Who the hell likes this autistic song? Even ignoring it's blatant feminist theme, I don't get how anyone can unironically like it.

2) Why is Israel able to participate in a european song contest? (I'm an ignorant American, so I suppose there's some technicality I don't know about)

Europe is sadly already lost unless something really extreme and abrupt happens soon. Bye bye, Fatherland.

1) Who the hell likes this autistic song? Even ignoring it's blatant feminist theme, I don't get how anyone can unironically like it.

2) Why is Israel able to participate in a european song contest? (I'm an ignorant American, so I suppose there's some technicality I don't know about)

1) I think the singer is actually talented, but it was mass-liked because it displayed strong feminism moral.

2) Technically Israel is counted to be part of Asia physically, but because the country is right in the border between Europe and Asia and because of the fact that Israel resembles European like behavior it was allowed to participate.

Disgusting female and annoying song holy shit if that won then its truly over

Kikes (basically whites with a bit of arab) would be nothing without Whites.

Every single major invention that changed the course of humanity was invented by a Jew. From the modern airplane to atomic bombs to the internet itself.

Face it, whites would still be sitting in caves if it weren't for Jews.

Every single major invention that changed the course of humanity was invented by a Jew. From the modern airplane to atomic bombs to the internet itself.

WTF WRONG WITH US?! :horror:

And they all did it in Europe, using European tools and technology with the help of other Europeans. Kikes in deserts (aka real kikes) are no better than regular sandniggers. And JFL, internet was not invented by a kike, nor was the plane. Europeans accepted filthy desert kikes and allowed them to enter their countries, but soon found out how vile and degenerate they truly are. Over 120 expulsions in less than 2000 years and it's for a reason.

Hook nosed rates would still be living in deserts without Europe and Europeans. Kikes are nothing without Europeans.
WTF WRONG WITH US?! :horror:
You're pathologic liars and degenerates. Kikes are the root of all modern problems with society, especially incelism and feminism. Any incel who sympathizes with hook nosed rats is not an incel and doesn't belong here. Low status incel jews are welcome, but people like you who boast about being a civilization destroying jew are not.

Last edited:
And they all did it in Europe, using European tools and technology with the help of other Europeans. Kikes in deserts (aka real kikes) are no better than regular sandniggers. And JFL, internet was not invented by a kike, nor was the plane.

Hook nosed rates would still be living in deserts without Europe and Europeans. Kikes are nothing without Europeans.

You're pathologic liars and degenerates. Kikes are the root of all modern problems with society, especially incelism and feminism. Any incel who sympathizes with hook nosed rats is not an incel and doesn't belong here. Low status incel jews are welcome, but people like you who boast about being a civilization destroying jew are not.

Before the arrival of Jews, "Europeans" lived no different from African tribes. Primitive tools, primitive weapons, and primitive thinking.

Inventors of most guns (that allowed Europe to colonize the rest of the world)? Jews. Inventors of modern banking and finance? Jews.

Face it, whites would be living like a Kalahari bushman if it weren't for them Jews.

Before the arrival of Jews, "Europeans" lived no different from African tribes. Primitive tools, primitive weapons, and primitive thinking.

Inventors of most guns (that allowed Europe to colonize the rest of the world)? Jews. Inventors of modern banking and finance? Jews.

Face it, whites would be living like a Kalahari bushman if it weren't for them Jews.
You're a filthy degenerate lying kike and you'll get what's coming to you. We'll finish the job this time. Luckily my country is almost entirely free of rats, my great grandfather and his friends made sure no rat survived in my home town.
Europe had incredible civilizations while kikes were roaming the deserts running away from Egyptians. This is an undisputable fact.

And they all did it in Europe, using European tools and technology with the help of other Europeans. Kikes in deserts (aka real kikes) are no better than regular sandniggers. And JFL, internet was not invented by a kike, nor was the plane. Europeans accepted filthy desert kikes and allowed them to enter their countries, but soon found out how vile and degenerate they truly are. Over 120 expulsions in less than 2000 years and it's for a reason.

I think it's hypocritical for hating me because I was born Jewish while all of you cry because you were born ugly, ethnic and incels :\

I think it's hypocritical for hating me because I was born Jewish while all of you cry because you were born ugly, ethnic and incels :\
What is that supposed to mean? Are you not ugly or an incel? Is that what you're saying? You sound like a cucktears faggot using those smiley faces and that condescending numale tone.

Europe had incredible civilizations while kikes were roaming the deserts running away from Egyptians

"incredible civilizations"

You people literally lived in mud huts until the Jews showed you how to actually live like a human. Which was their worst mistake TBH.

In all honesty though, the media can push this shit all they want. The existence of sexism isn't threatened by this one bit. It's so embeded in society that it will take more than a couple of years of landwhales singing they are beautiful to erase it. Sometimes I think you guys just consume this media narrative as much as normies do. The world out there is still the same, with the occasional trigglypuff getting naked in a protest. It's gonna take a long time and a lot of brainwashing for it to change. I don't sweat it at all.

"incredible civilizations"

You people literally lived in mud huts until the Jews showed you how to actually live like a human. Which was their worst mistake TBH.
Ancient Greece, Roman Empire, huts? How did kikes live 2000+ years ago? Go on, show me.
The worst mistake was letting rats enter Europe.

In all honesty though, the media can push this shit all they want. The existence of sexism isn't threatened by this one bit. It's so embeded in society that it will take more than a couple of years of landwhales singing they are beautiful to erase it. Sometimes I think you guys just consume this media narrative as much as normies do. The world out there is still the same, with the occasional trigglypuff getting naked in a protest.

"the world out there is still the same"

Pal, the very existence of us incels proves how much the world has changed since 2008 (the year smartphones went mainstream).
Ancient Greece, Roman Empire, huts? How did kikes live 2000+ years ago? Go on, show me.
The worst mistake was letting rats enter Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Roman_Empire

Jews literally financed Rome.

"the world out there is still the same"

Pal, the very existence of us incels proves how much the world has changed since 2008 (the year smartphones went mainstream).
We always existed. The internet just made it easier for us to connect, acknowledge each other's existence and mobilize.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Italy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea_(Roman_province)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Florence
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/michaellevin/why-did-jews-become-money_b_4046093.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_family

Rothschilds -- just one family -- bankrolled several European empire at their peak.

More reading for your feeble white "brain".
We always existed

Bullshit.

My father has the same traits as me. Yet he never was an incel. Why? Because today's winner-takes-all dating culture didn't exist in his time. Men of my father's generation weren't competing with Chad from 2000 miles away.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you not ugly or an incel? Is that what you're saying? You sound like a cucktears faggot using those smiley faces and that condescending numale tone.

You know what I meant so stop trying to attack me with untrue crap which is not even related to the topic.

You know what I meant so stop trying to attack me with untrue crap which is not even related to the topic.
I don't know what you mean, so explain yourself. You sound like an infilitrator. Your OP belongs to offtopic. Eurovision is offtopic, newfag infiltrator.

I don't know what you mean, so explain yourself. You sound like an infilitrator. Your OP belongs to offtopic. Eurovision is offtopic, newfag infiltrator.

>Aprilcel
>131 posts
>Calls others 'infiltrator'

It's a feminist song which took all over Europe how dafuq is it off-topic?!
I meant that we as a group vent that we were born defected in a way and we all unite here to support each other
as a group of incels who weren't lucky with their genes but yet here you are giving me this crap just because I was born jewish.

>Aprilcel
>131 posts
>Calls others 'infiltrator'
Jew defending his jew buddy, not a surprise. JFL a March "cel" with 140 posts mostly about defending jews and race baiting insinuating I'm an infilitrator.

Jew defending his jew buddy, not a surprise. JFL a March "cel" with 140 posts mostly about defending jews and race baiting insinuating I'm an infilitrator.

I'm not insinuating you idiot, I'm literally saying you're a useless infiltrator. The IQ of the white goyim really is low.

It's a feminist song which took all over Europe how dafuq is it off-topic?!
I meant that we as a group vent that we were born defected in a way and we all unite here to support each other
as a group of incels who weren't lucky with their genes but yet here you are giving me this crap just because I was born jewish.
Your OP makes no sense. You're constantly defending jews and Israel even in this very thread, but in your OP you condemn Israel and jews for spreading feminism. Your OP sounds suspicious too, the writing style, everything. Sounds like some kind of sarcasm or something. Then you spam jew iq links and condescendingly admit that jews own the world.

Ultimate jew fuckery and I'm on to you. You also have dozens of suspicious posts with cucktears/normie tier writing style and you even made a thread asking to allow cucktears and normies to make accounts and post so we could laugh at them. Yeah right, you're full of shit.

Israel isn't even Europe the is how far they've penetrated.

I'm not insinuating you idiot, I'm literally saying you're a useless infiltrator. The IQ of the white goyim really is low.
I'm done with you, kike. At least you don't sound like a cucktears normie because none of them would be this severely autistic about race and "goyim", but 95% of your posts is race baiting. That other guy you defended, though. He's full of shit.

Your OP makes no sense. You're constantly defending jews and Israel even in this very thread, but in your OP you condemn Israel and jews for spreading feminism. Your OP sounds suspicious too, the writing style, everything. Sounds like some kind of sarcasm or something. Then you spam jew iq links and condescendingly admit that jews own the world.

Ultimate jew fuckery and I'm on to you. You also have dozens of suspicious posts with cucktears/normie tier writing style and you even made a thread asking to allow cucktears and normies to make accounts and post so we could laugh at them. Yeah right, you're full of shit.

? I am confused >.<, I have no idea what you typed there but please help me anon I just wanna be a better cel please don't hate me.
ily :feelscry:

Haha virgin shaming amirite xDD
Upboat.

I mean I'm an incel virgin as well but I get a legitimate hardon when I hear about Europe finally getting its comeuppance. They fully deserve it.

That's what you get for stealing our women.

I mean I'm an incel virgin as well but I get a legitimate hardon when I hear about Europe finally getting its comeuppance. They fully deserve it.

That's what you get for stealing our women.
Literally just stay in your own country then. How hard is that?
>comes to Europe/America
>gets cucked by genetically superior males
>cries
I truly don't get it.

Literally just stay in your own country then. How hard is that?

Your ancestors couldn't stay in Europe. They had to genocide the rest of the world and get their filthy hands all over North America, South America, and Australia.

So why should I stay in my country?

Don't ever think us ethnic incels will ever support whitecels beyond the superficial shit. The ethnic colonization of Europe will happen come what may.

The Zionist Entity Will Fall.

Your ancestors couldn't stay in Europe. They had to genocide the rest of the world and get their filthy hands all over North America, South America, and Australia.

So why should I stay in my country?

Don't ever think us ethnic incels will ever support whitecels beyond the superficial shit. The ethnic colonization of Europe will happen come what may.
At least whitey didn't complain about not getting women while they were colonizing shitskin subhumans. Less than 100k South Europeans literally changed the genetic profile of South America in a few decades. That's how desperate subhuman shitskins were to take white cock. Sad! And this was before propaganda, internet, media, kike involvement.

What sort of Jew lie is this? Einstein only came up with a THEORY and had nothing to do with atomic bomb building. Tesla was an actual inventor which revolutionized the world by creating DC current, radio and water powered electric power plants but we barely hear about him

At least whitey didn't complain about not getting women while they were colonizing shitskin subhumans. Less than 100k South Europeans literally changed the genetic profile of South America in a few decades. That's how desperate subhuman shitskins were to take white cock. Sad! And this was before propaganda, internet, media, kike involvement.

Don't worry, son. My low-inhibition ethnic comrades will likewise change your genepool. It doesn't matter if white roasties don't like us - we'll take what is rightfully ours by any means necessary. Pic very related.

Britcuck

Coming soon to another white country near you.
What sort of Jew lie is this? Einstein only came up with a THEORY and had nothing to do with atomic bomb building. Tesla was an actual inventor which revolutionized the world by creating DC current, radio and water powered electric power plants but we barely hear about him

There would be no building without the theory. How dumb are you?

I won't even click on that video

>this thread
Why are ethnics always so bitter they failed life on cheat mode?