Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its over for East Asia

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
8IjozPdVDQuL7n7ng2Ieazsbzp9zJ_ANrdA2tfw3Pag.png

iXyfUDF.png

kagKSvY.jpg

XWDa8o5.jpg

Fucking SJWs, I wish they all died while getting raped.

SJWs and Japs. The two worst things, now combined. Ugh.

"Immigrants" They are usually referring to 3rd world immigrants and that would cause a major crisis in Japan. One of the countries with the lowest crime rates

I think east Asian countries should take Immigrants from other east asian countries that are culturally similar. That could work because they share similar values and work ethics. But they don't have to and it's their choice.

"Immigrants" They are usually referring to 3rd world immigrants and that would cause a major crisis in Japan. One of the countries with the lowest crime rates

I think east Asian countries should take Immigrants from other east asian countries that are culturally similar. That could work because they share similar values and work ethics. But they don't have to and it's their choice.
japan took in 27 rapefugees and 2 already got arrested for gang rape

:feelsohh::feelsgah::feelstastyman::feelstrash:

I'm glad that Japan has strict immigration laws and they will be deported asap. O
Many offenders in Germany don't get deported and that is a fucking disgrace

I actually want to see this happen for da lulz

I'm glad that Japan has strict immigration laws and they will be deported asap. O
Many offenders in Germany don't get deported and that is a fucking disgrace
they didint deport them tho

and theres like 200,000 illegal africans in China too and growing rapidly

cucekd governments

East Asia will be the new europe in 50 years

they didint deport them tho

and theres like 200,000 illegal africans in China too and growing rapidly

cucekd governments

East Asia will be the new europe in 50 years
Kek. These governments should do something.Japan only accepts a few hundred foreigners per year and that is much more managable than millions.

How can we even accept immigrants? Those people have been playing with monkeys on the tree and fought about a banana 2 weeks ago and now we expect them to integrate in our culture?

Oh wait, I forgot that it's already cucked.

JFL at that kike whore saying Japan should have immigrants. Yeah, when Israel does bitch.

Japan is fucked. After the Jews have finished with Canada, US and Europe Japan will be the next target.

You guys are so naive lol, Japan is not low iq enough to get cucked by degenerate jews lmao, they have nothing to worry about and will absolutely not start accepting immigrants

You guys are so naive lol, Japan is not low iq enough to get cucked by degenerate jews lmao, they have nothing to worry about and will absolutely not start accepting immigrants
this is what Hitler said about Jews and Japan in his book Mein Kampf: "The Jews have sinned for a thousand years, which has taught them how to adapt. He knows very well that he can undermine European nations and turn them into generic race-less bastards, but he can hardly do the same to an Asian nation such as Japan. Today, he presents himself like a mime, pretending to be a German, or an Englishman, or an American, or a Frenchman, but he cannot create a bridge to reach the yellow Asian. Therefore, he must instead try to destroy Japan using other nations in order to rid himself of this dangerous adversary before he has taken the last bit of political power into his fist and completed his tyranny over the helpless masses. He is so nervous over having a Japanesenational state in his Jewish thousand-year empire that he wishes to destroy it even before establishing his own dictatorship."

its already happening and jews are winning

this is what Hitler said about Jews and Japan in his book Mein Kampf: "The Jews have sinned for a thousand years, which has taught them how to adapt. He knows very well that he can undermine European nations and turn them into generic race-less bastards, but he can hardly do the same to an Asian nation such as Japan. Today, he presents himself like a mime, pretending to be a German, or an Englishman, or an American, or a Frenchman, but he cannot create a bridge to reach the yellow Asian. Therefore, he must instead try to destroy Japan using other nations in order to rid himself of this dangerous adversary before he has taken the last bit of political power into his fist and completed his tyranny over the helpless masses. He is so nervous over having a Japanesenational state in his Jewish thousand-year empire that he wishes to destroy it even before establishing his own dictatorship."

its already happening and jews are winning
>Mein Kampf
>Trustworthy source

I have seen countless original documents and the ideological bias is just laughable

>Mein Kampf
>Trustworthy source

I have seen countless original documents and the ideological bias is just laughable
mein kampfis pretty reliable and legit

Japanese urban areas are so overcrowed, and the natural ressources are so scarce, it is good if the population shrinks, no immigration needed.

Also if loads of low-inhib masculine immigrant men come to high-inhib, high work ethic Japan, the incel problem among Japanese men is going to go through the roof

I think it's time for me to read Mein Kampf. Not sure where to get it.

Can't someone just nuke the place already?