Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for dickcels.

Damn... Sub 5 inches dickcels on suicide watch.

its over for little dick annoying faggots. lol at her account name ashamedofmyson.

My measurements are embarrassing,

Flaccid: 3.2 in.
Stimulated: 5.8 in.

On some level this woman knows that small dick = low T = unworthy of respect, which is the real problem for dickcels.

Being dickcel has never bothered me that much, but it does mean that it'll never be worth even really trying to get nudes from internet thots because I got nothing worth sending back :feelsahh:

On some level this woman knows that small dick = low T = unworthy of respect, which is the real problem for dickcels.

Being dickcel has never bothered me that much, but it does mean that it'll never be worth even really trying to get nudes from internet thots because I got nothing worth sending back :feelsahh:

99% of girls don't like dick pics at all. When they ask for them, it's because a) it's just what's expected, or b) they enjoy the ego boost of turning a guy on. They much prefer sending their nudes and receiving the praise. They'd much rather see a guy topless than naked. Trust me.

it isnt as if ill get to use my <4 in dick anyway

This is the downside of being white and black. If you have less than 6 inches as either of these two races IT IS OVER. 6 inches is workable as a ethnik.

Was that a trolepost? I can't fathom someone ever writing that seriously.

If you're under 6 inches then simply rope. As women become more and more used up, they'll naturally demand larger sizes to satisfy their vaginas.