Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's over for dickcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
it's over for dickcels.
even if a dickcel would be able to land a girl, he would disappoint her with his (small) dick size.
When you're a dickcel you should abstain from dating even if you're beautiful and can attract girls,because no relationship will last if you're a dickcel and you would be mocked for your penis size if you dare to live the ONS life.
Monk life for dickcels like me is the only decent and safe life we can get,sadly.

It's funny how there are men that like women who are tall, short, big breasts, small breasts, etc but no woman can stand a short guy or a guy with a small pp

Cope by getting good at using your other body parts, or risk dick surgery.

Believe it or not, there's a bunch of Chads posting here just because they're dickcels

COPE

It's funny how there are men that like women who are tall, short, big breasts, small breasts, etc but no woman can stand a short guy or a guy with a small pp
Men become nazists by nurture, Women are nazist by nature.

Reddit Post: I have a small dick and I'm depressed.

Foid: Haha don't be depressed, size doesn't matter. I dated a guy that had a small dick, but we broke up because he was too insecure about it and now I'm with a guy with a big dick hehe.

Dickpill is brutal

Cope by getting good at using your other body parts, or risk dick surgery.

“Other body parts” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: look at the cope.

You really think a foid would be satisfied only with oral or fingering? No , she won’t

“Other body parts” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: look at the cope.

You really think a foid would be satisfied only with oral or fingering? No , she won’t
Probably not. But if you have a 3 inch dick and don't want to do surgery on it, what's the alternative?

Probably not. But if you have a 3 inch dick and don't want to do surgery on it, what's the alternative?
You will be incel if you have a 3 inches dick, regardless of your height or face. So basically: You have no alternative, you are doomed

You will be incel if you have a 3 inches dick, regardless of your height or face. So basically: You have no alternative, you are doomed
I'd gladly have a 3 inch dick if it meant getting chad looks and above 6 feet

Believe it or not, there's a bunch of Chads posting here just because they're dickcels

COPE
I've never seen that tbh.
Would you consider that incel pretty much?

I'd gladly have a 3 inch dick if it meant getting chad looks and above 6 feet
Still better than be incel, because you could get kisses and touch their pussies/asses/tits, but don’t expect getting PIV with a 3 inches dick, they would laugh at you

I've never seen that tbh.
Would you consider that incel pretty much?

that's because identifying as a Chad is pretty much heretic + illegal here but it is what it is, dickcels Chads are among us

I'm not minimising that being a dicklet would be hard. But I'm not a doomer.

That is why AWALT.
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

Go to sleep nigger, you joined yesterday and already clocked in almost a day.

I'm not minimising that being a dicklet would be hard. But I'm not a doomer.
Its not being a doomer, it’s accepting that every physical characteristic matters, and that foids will reject you if you have one who is below average

Its not being a doomer, it’s accepting that every physical characteristic matters, and that foids will reject you if you have one who is below average
I don't agree with that. That's a weird take on black pill. We see couples on the street everyday, vast majority just everyday normans - but how many physically perfect people are out there?

My brother said you should become a Eunuch and learn to have a positive mindset.

I don't agree with that. That's a weird take on black pill. We see couples on the street everyday, vast majority just everyday normans - but how many physically perfect people are out there?
I’m talking about below average characteristics, and these couples are made by men with average characteristics at least

So over.

Reddit Post: I have a small dick and I'm depressed.

Foid: Haha don't be depressed, size doesn't matter. I dated a guy that had a small dick, but we broke up because he was too insecure about it and now I'm with a guy with a big dick hehe.
How many times I see responses like this on r/smalldickproblems

Suicide if below 7 hard