Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's over for currycels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
It's been over not just currycels, but also arabs, mudslims, and other sand monkeys since women see them all as the dirty, smelly ethnic creeps as per the post

It's over for me, I can confirm.

It's been over not just currycels, but also arabs, mudslims, and other sand monkeys since women see them all as the dirty, smelly ethnic creeps as per the post

Nah, some Arabs can be attractive and near white levels of overall appearance. Not many though, but definitely possible.

Nah, some Arabs can be attractive and near white levels of overall appearance. Not many though, but definitely possible.

Those are uncommon exceptions just like some indians can do the same. Most women just look at arabs, mudslims, and other sand looking monkeys all part of the same dirty, smelly brown-associated ethnic group.

Last edited:
rHGGKum.gif

LOL. I bet they are talking about me.