Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's over for conservativecels (coronaviruscels GTFIH too)

me i have corona

Based. Hopefully it kills enough boomers so when I buy puts they go up.

me i have corona

jfl are you on r/wallstreetbets
Ye. I browse on it alot. I used to make huge loss and gains. Now tho, I use it for gambling high as too risk averse to risk more than 1-5% portfolio

Just lol at showing up to these as an incel.

I thought you mean british conservatives also CPAC is for (((NeoConservatives))) not us PaleoConservatives

Now it comes out that Sen.Ted Cruz shook hands with a person infected with the virus while at CPAC and is now quarantining. Hope he used his Purell. Of course if he dodged the CPAC carrier, he was also at AIPAC last week, where at least two people had the virus as well.

Unreal if this is all over Congress now. Guess we'll find out in another week or two.

Now it comes out that Sen.Ted Cruz shook hands with a person infected with the virus while at CPAC and is now quarantining. Hope he used his Purell. Of course if he dodged the CPAC carrier, he was also at AIPAC last week, where at least two people had the virus as well.

Unreal if this is all over Congress now. Guess we'll find out in another week or two.

Jfl

It's over for Congresscels

i wish i had coronavirus tbh

The real story buried under heavy censorship.

The real story buried under heavy censorship.

Agree. The AIPAC thing came out days earlier than the CPAC thing but no (((MSM))) attention. Three guesses why lol.

Hilarious if the entire legislative branch (and who knows who else) gets sick and/or rendered obsolete due to a virus spread by Israeli lobbying, given about 2/3rds of Congress were at AIPAC and the rest were harassed by conference attendees who 'visit' them at their offices. The guy who was the connection to the AIPAC cases is the Jewish lawyer who is also patient zero in NYC per the (((Politico))) article I linked in a different thread yesterday.

The irony of ZOG potentially being incapacitated by a literal virus spread by Israeli lobbying is almost too much to handle.

Agree. The AIPAC thing came out days earlier than the CPAC thing but no (((MSM))) attention. Three guesses why lol.

Hilarious if the entire legislative branch (and who knows who else) gets sick and/or rendered obsolete due to a virus spread by Israeli lobbying, given about 2/3rds of Congress were at AIPAC and the rest were harassed by conference attendees who 'visit' them at their offices. The guy who was the connection to the AIPAC cases is the Jewish lawyer who is also patient zero in NYC per the (((Politico))) article I linked in a different thread yesterday.

The irony of ZOG potentially being incapacitated by a literal virus spread by Israeli lobbying is almost too much to handle.

LIFEFUEL

We was kings!

Long live the king.

(Fuck you Elvis!)

Coronavirus Lockdown

16 million people quarantined in Italy!