Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for China

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
Deleted member 11040

Deleted member 11040

Self-banned
-
It's over for chinacels. Femoids are going for the top men.

Well, being a cuck (collective wife) is the only solution for them.

Germans and Chinese are taking African women, everyone is taking SEA women, this will eventually turn into war. SEA and Australian incels should team up to start creating bunkers where we can hide and organise during conflagrations.

Are there any incels residing in SEA or Chadstralia at the moment?

naw they go to south east asia and buy a wife for a few thousand dollars.
not all of them have the money. In fact I am sure, poor and not so good looking guys are the ones that are having the most issues.

How do they not have more ERs?

Im in new zealand, Ill swim over to aussie rn tho
FUCK OFF WERE FULL!¡!

Jk come over and build the future with me. I’ll even start a sex doll brothel if that lets me sponsor a visa for you.

Let's learn kanji to blackpill chinesecels, so we can have more ERs :lul:

Germans and Chinese are taking African women, everyone is taking SEA women, this will eventually turn into war. SEA and Australian incels should team up to start creating bunkers where we can hide and organise during conflagrations.

I'm in Chadstralia. Ready when you are.

Aye the chinacels are fucked. Its their parent's fault. All wanting boys under maos 1 child policy results in a few million more chinese boys than girls. Having lots of young sexually frustrated men with no chance of catching a foid gonna result in a revolution in china. Normies bow down to your incel overlords!

SEA here. Let's do it

Hello from Saigon

Nature is also fucked up. There are naturally more men that are born than women , about 105 men for 100 women , which cause many problems.

They are fucked. Asian culture is highly status and resource focused as well. The foids will demand so much and goodluck with getting any sex.

the real question here is if I'm a white guy and I go to china, am I gonna get ERed by some chinese incel?

the real question here is if I'm a white guy and I go to china, am I gonna get ERed by some chinese incel?
There is good chance for that, they are shy and quite people, but they could do it....tbh

Aye the chinacels are fucked. Its their parent's fault. All wanting boys under maos 1 child policy results in a few million more chinese boys than girls. Having lots of young sexually frustrated men with no chance of catching a foid gonna result in a revolution in china. Normies bow down to your incel overlords!
If I was a betting man, I would bet that the Incel Rebellion would begin in China and it would bleed into India. After that, who knows.. I think Russia and America would immediately get involved, Russia because China is right next to it and America because of it's partnership with Japan and potential expansion into the Asian peninsular.. seems like the UK would be brought into the war too.. don't think Western Europe would be too quick to get involved militarily, they would probably attack Trump for getting involved and praise Russia for getting involved at the same time and throw some jabs UKs way. Russia would enlist Kazakhstan in rallying Iran and the Stan's to block the rebellion from reaching further towards Europe.. possibly through state enforced propaganda and virgin shaming. Possibly even internment camps for virgins. Japan is very influenced by Donald Trump so I think that some words from him and they would still be on his side.. plus they live in a society of incredible societal weight and patriotism.. I could see the Japanese and even Hikikomoricels charging into battle against their fellow incels. To not enlist would be social suicide and possibly punishable by death for desertion of duty to family and State. It might even spread to Japan who knows.

If it ever happens in China expect the whole of Asia to be alight in revolution. There is literally no other outcome than Virgin rage.. Rape of Nanking style.

It's because of their retarded "muh son" mentality.
Even muslims don't kill their female offspring like these fucking zipperheads used to do.

Being a chinacel is the worst lot of luck for any human being. It's torture of the highest level.

1. Cucked by male/female ratio
2. Cucked by economy
3. Cucked by pollution
4. Cucked by the world. In no other country are Chinese men seen as attractive
5. Cucked by government, no internet or free speech, detention centers
6. Cucked by food, half of Chinese street food is made with recycled gutter oil that dissolved your colon
7. Cucked by evolution. Your race is motivated to persist and perservere through the worst conditions as a diligent worker bee.

Hypergamy is the natural state of things

Incels.me could be a website with a lot of user only in china.

Incels.me should be in chinese.

Xi should bring back arranged marriage and install brutal maoism so chinese women dont go for rich fu er dais.