Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for chatcels

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-

damn site feels so slow today used to seeing a green number but this is like 1st time i seen a red zero on the chat button in a while :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was a chatcel. Fuck we are diminishing in number. Idk how much longer this site will run for

never was myself but when they first made the green button feature there was like 50 ppl at that section once but now none, its ovER
well how much longer do you think this site will stay running for? too many banned users and less active people currently

well how much longer do you think this site will stay running for? too many banned users and less active people currently
a lot of users banned and taking a break atm, hope it will be better once summer officially starts

we have our own discord that's pretty much as active as chat used to be dude

Good times were had in the chat.

chat is slow, so i use discord

I don’t use the chat on this website much, just mostly the Discord group chat for this site. I guess I should start using the chat on this site more often though to keep it alive more.

Everything is declining at significant numbers.