Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for brainlets

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Plato - The Republic said:
[SOCRATES:]Moreover, when you are looking to see whether a soul is philosophic or not, you’ll look to see whether it is just and gentle, from youth on, or savage and hard to associate with.
[GLAUCON:]Certainly.
And here’s something I think you won’t leave out. [c]
What?
Whether he’s a slow learner or a fast one. Or do you ever expect anyone to love something when it pains him to do it and when much effort brings only small return?
No, it couldn’t happen.
And what if he could retain nothing of what he learned, because he was full of forgetfulness? Could he fail to be empty of knowledge?
How could he?
Then don’t you think that, if he’s laboring in vain, he’d inevitably come to hate both himself and that activity in the end?
Of course.
Then let’s never include a forgetful soul among those who are sufficiently [d] philosophical for our purposes, but look for one with a good memory.
:feelsbadman:

My iq is too low to read that

The genetic lottery is such a joke.

im brainlet to be honest, i dont get most of stuff posted here :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Too much reading involved for my liking.

this just a fancy way of typing didn red
Upon a quick glance of the original post of the thread in question, one immediately reached the conclusion that a significant amount of effort would be required to peruse and deduce the intended purpose of the post. As a result, one opted to avoid scrutinising the message altogether.

Upon a quick glance of the original post of the thread in question, one immediately reached the conclusion that a significant amount of effort would be required to peruse and deduce the intended purpose of the post. As a result, one opted to avoid scrutinising the message altogether.
saved it for future use thx