Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for blondecels

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

View: https://i.imgur.com/sZWZlVQ.jpg

:feelscry: :cryfeels:
I wish a was like most people, being blonde sucks ( suprisingly blonde women are also least popular( or maybe not, cause people are attracted to each other and blondes are minority ))

It's sucks to be blonde for both men and women

@PPEcel

JFL if you unironically believe this

I didn't know that most men didn't prefer blondes. Pretty much everyone I talked with girls about (including myself) prefers blondes. The more you know.

hair color doesn’t mean shit, it’s all about bones

I didn't know that most men didn't prefer blondes. Pretty much everyone I talked with girls about (including myself) prefers blondes. The more you know.
I prefer brunettes

Personally gingers mog all. Ginger>brown=blonde
Brown=Blonde changes from person to person.

it doesn't matter

just don't be ethnic

It's so funny to see all the people here saying "muh it doesn't matter" or "just dye your hair".
There are so many statistics which prove that having blonde hair is a disadvantage.

People with darker hair always deny that, but why? It's not like blondcels call you fakecels just for having dark hair, but come on, at least agree that there is one trait in which you're not absolutely subhuman.

And ofc hair color does matter?! Every trait matters.

Cope, it's over if you're not albino.

Hair color is literally the most irrelevant trait ever because you can change it extremely easily

Hair color is literally the most irrelevant trait ever because you can change it extremely easily
t. someone who has clearly never dyed his hair.

It's like saying why do people with brown eyes not just wear light contact lenses?

i don't want to dye
Honestly call me crazy but i think that people with brown eyes are more attractive than blue eyes.
Blondes in past used to beautiful, most people are attracted to each other ( or it's traits )

t. someone who has clearly never dyed his hair.

It's like saying why do people with brown eyes not just wear light contact lenses?
They don't wear them because it actually doesn't matter at all. Eye shape is what matters. Foids dye their hair all the time btw. You can do it yourself at home.
i don't want to dye
Don't then. It doesn't really matter. It's not like height or face structure which will make a huge difference in your attractiveness.

Hair color does matter but it is not a make or break criteria like height, face, frame etc

Brunettes seem tastier

Ikr this is an unscientific onlinepoll
does asians really like light blondes ( not counting dark cause in anime all blondes are light )

tfw sand nigger with black hair, it's over. Norwood reaper gonna take care of it anyway. :cryfeels:

JFL at no option for jet black hair, which is what 99% of the world has

I prefer blondes

it doesn't matter

just don't be ethnic
Cope, it's over if you're not albino.
Brunettes seem tastier
brag thread
tfw sand nigger with black hair, it's over. Norwood reaper gonna take care of it anyway. :cryfeels:
JFL at no option for jet black hair, which is what 99% of the world has
I prefer blondes
In my experience and from what I have seen on online polls. Blonde hair is found attractive by ethnics males and foids while white males/foids prefer brunette. As to why this is, idk, if I had guess maybe evolutionary desire for greater generic diversity.

Honestly call me crazy but i think that people with brown eyes are more attractive than blue eyes.
Females overwhelmingly like males with blue eyes. Brown eyelets can never compete.

shit thread unscientific kys

It's true though. It's "tall, dark and handsome" not "tall, white, and handsome"

Think about it biologically, this also makes sense. Blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are very common among children and females. This is why when you look at Arabs for example, many are born with blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, but they turn brown/black when they get older. This is why whenever you look up "blonde arabs" or "blue eyed arabs" you'll often find girls, children, or both.

Simply put, blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes are feminine and associated with youth and childhood

5786e10f802494f0439278464ffac431.jpg

It's true though. It's "tall, dark and handsome" not "tall, white, and handsome"

Think about it biologically, this also makes sense. Blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are very common among children and females. This is why when you look at Arabs for example, many are born with blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, but they turn brown/black when they get older. This is why whenever you look up "blonde arabs" or "blue eyed arabs" you'll often find girls, children, or both.

Simply put, blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes are feminine and associated with youth and childhood

The "dark" in tall, dark and handsome refers to having darktriad traits, it's not a physical one, thus you can't turn it into "white" and still have your analogy make sense.

The "dark" in tall, dark and handsome refers to having darktriad traits, it's not a physical one, thus you can't turn it into "white" and still have your analogy make sense.
Okay, maybe, but my point still stands, blonde hair and blue eyes and pale skin is indeed feminine.

Don't spread (((journalism))) and (((researches))).

Ehh, they don't refer to arabs, but southern euros not arabs. Arabs are too brown for women to like them ( sorry if i destroyed your cope )

Also doubt that 'many' arabs are born with blonde hair ( when i was in italy i rarely saw blonde children ) and arabs are darker than them, tho for me blonde hair is light blonde

Last edited:
The dark refers to dark hair actually

Ehh, they don't refer to arabs, but southern euros not arabs.

Could be, could not be. My point is an attractive dark Caucasian > an attractive light Caucasian. Doesn't matter if that dark Caucasion is Southern European or Arab.

Arabs are too brown for women to like them ( sorry if i destroyed your cope )

Unless you're referring to Sudanese, Somalis, Mauritanians, or Southern Egyptians as the overall or average "Arab", you're wrong, as they often have heavy African admixture and are only culturally Arabs, not genetically. We're not dark brown like Africans. Look at Levant Arabs, Mesopetamian Arabs, or Syrian Arabs.

This is probably the average skin tone most Arabs have in Iraq, where I'm from. Even in my family, many of us are of lighter complexion than this.

original.jpg
iraqi_man.jpg

Also doubt that 'many' arabs are born with blonde hair ( when i was in italy i rarely saw blonde children ) and arabs are darker than them, tho for me blonde hair is light blonde

They are. My brother had blue eyes as a kid and one of my cousin's kids had blonde hair when young.

And it is pretty common, even in Yemen, where they people have 10-15% African admixture, you can still find blonde children.

original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg

It's over for gingercels, that's for sure.

i don't want to dye
Blondes in past used to beautiful, most people are attracted to each other ( or it's traits )
Hey, +1 to that. What's up with blue eyes and blond hair obsession, jules are creating white traits cult for a reason. Just have good bones.

Attachments

• Goldalyn-Tanga-1.jpg
    Goldalyn-Tanga-1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 9
Could be, could not be. My point is an attractive dark Caucasian > an attractive light Caucasian. Doesn't matter if that dark Caucasion is Southern European or Arab.

Unless you're referring to Sudanese, Somalis, Mauritanians, or Southern Egyptians as the overall or average "Arab", you're wrong, as they often have heavy African admixture and are only culturally Arabs, not genetically. We're not dark brown like Africans. Look at Levant Arabs, Mesopetamian Arabs, or Syrian Arabs.

This is probably the average skin tone most Arabs have in Iraq, where I'm from. Even in my family, many of us are of lighter complexion than this.

original.jpg
iraqi_man.jpg

They are. My brother had blue eyes as a kid and one of my cousin's kids had blonde hair when young.

And it is pretty common, even in Yemen, where they people have 10-15% African admixture, you can still find blonde children.

original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
By your logic ligther caucasian women like nords, slavs are superior to swarthy ones like meds or arabs. People are attracted to each other, slavic foid, nordic foid will choose ligther looking guy than darker and darker caucasians will choose darker women.

By your logic ligther caucasian women like nords, slavs are superior to swarthy ones like meds or arabs.
Yes that is what I'm saying. Like I said, paler women > darker women. darker men > paler men. Obviously, other genetic factors, as well as culture, also factor in with attraction