Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for blackpill content

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
The great blackpill content creators of the past: Hamudi, Heed and Succeed, Eggy, Face and LMS and Incel TV. Most of them are gone. Now we just have zoomers and failed normies making water is wet content and posting tiktok clips of sluts. Incel TV is still around on his new channel Rehab Room but that’s basically all that’s left. It’s over for blackpill content. Everything that can be said has been said already :feelsrope:

The great blackpill content creators of the past: Hamudi, Heed and Succeed, Eggy, Face and LMS and Incel TV. Most of them are gone. Now we just have zoomers and failed normies making water is wet content and posting tiktok clips of sluts. Incel TV is still around on his new channel Rehab Room but that’s basically all that’s left. It’s over for blackpill content. Everything that can be said has been said already :feelsrope:
Inceltv isnt gone he made a new channel, He doesnt want normies on it so i can send it to you private

Inceltv isnt gone he made a new channel, He doesnt want normies on it so i can send it to you private
Are you referring to the Rehab Room channel I mentioned in the post or something else?

the blackpill have been talked about to death. no one now is going to read long ass essais about why height matter and why this race is more favored or not.
people here might complain about " muh ... high IQ posts" but what the fuck u want us to talk about. looks matter, that's the end.

the blackpill have been talked about to death. no one now is going to read long ass essais about why height matter and why this race is more favored or not.
people here might complain about " muh ... high IQ posts" but what the fuck u want us to talk about. looks matter, that's the end.
I’m not saying there is a solution, I’m just saying it’s sad. I’m happy to talk about literally anything else because there is no replacing those old creators. Especially because they were funny as fuck and not retarded zoomers

there's not much left to be talked about

Which is exactly what they want, for content like this to fade into obscurity but it wont, the damage has been done and the torch lit, now we just need to keep running with it and not let it go out because what the fuck else can we do? Lets be real here.

Which is exactly what they want, for content like this to fade into obscurity but it wont, the damage has been done and the torch lit, now we just need to keep running with it and not let it go out because what the fuck else can we do? Lets be real here.
Good point. I still think the Hamudi approach is probably the most successful in terms of spreading the blackpill, because he’s just so funny. Like Borat or something. Need to be very funny to do like he did though obviously

I made plenty of effortposts this week and they get like 4 replies max. Type "hurr durr" in the sewers and get a page of replies.

I made plenty of effortposts this week and they get like 4 replies max. Type "hurr durr" in the sewers and get a page of replies.
With all due respect (I like your posts) I’m meaning video content like the creators I mentioned. Reading posts on .is isn’t the same as kicking back and laughing at some of those old videos. Maybe you could get into that stuff? You’d probably be good at it

With all due respect (I like your posts) I’m meaning video content like the creators I mentioned. Reading posts on .is isn’t the same as kicking back and laughing at some of those old videos. Maybe you could get into that stuff? You’d probably be good at it
I have a feminine voice and no sense of humor tbh