Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its over for blackcels

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoji

shoji

Banned
-
BBC is a myth

blacks have the most unattractive features (kinky hair, big lips, weirdly shaped skulls, wide noses, really dark skin, low iq)

no foid wants black men not even black foids want black men

most black men are incels but they wont admit they are

Last edited:
If you're thugmax horsecock Tyrone then women of all races will throw themselves at you.
If you're anything less, then welcome to the club, have a seat

1432724756686s

Black men are walking dildos to femoids if you can be clean cut and articulate you can fuck any normies wife.

I used to do speed dating with this blackguy (we would both hang out after the events and talk about our experiences with women), for sure I'm blackpilled, but I noticed that he was crazy frustrated white women didn't want him on average despite him being blackpilled as well.

He decided he had to leave the state in order to find a more progressive state.

Black dudes have some of the lowest rates of celibacy and extemely high fertility rates. Low IQ thread.

I used to do speed dating with this blackguy (we would both hang out after the events and talk about our experiences with women), for sure I'm blackpilled, but I noticed that he was crazy frustrated white women didn't want him on average despite him being blackpilled as well.

Dude is probably white washed af. If he had a heavy Ebonics accent and thug like attire he would’ve slayed.

Black dudes have some of the lowest rates of celibacy and extemely high fertility rates. Low IQ thread.
Blackcel here. JBB is hogwash. Just be black thug (JBBT) is legit.

You think fucking ugly black women that no other men want is good? Lol

Blackcel here. JBB is hogwash. Just be black thug (JBBT) is legit.
Exactly. When foids say they want a black guy, they mean a thug or an athlete. Nothing else.

I have African statue head. It's over for me.

Was this in Kentucky or somewhere in the Midwest or deep South where it is taboo to fuck out of your race? Sometimes that works for you but they are only fucking you because you are like unicorn.

Cope. Black birth rates are literally through the roof. Also, blacks are the number one seek out race for interracial relationships with white/Latina women.

Running thugmaxing bbc is literally tutorial mode

So many new low IQ posters. Op is retarded

Black men are walking dildos to femoids if you can be clean cut and articulate you can fuck any normies wife.
this
blackcels are fakecels
the media has brainwashed foids so hard that you could literally have a micropenis and still run the BBC game, because muh virtue signalling

It's only over if you're American black if you're from Libya you basically earned free gibs and women. People in EU especially Germany are afraid of being seen as racist due to their heritage, they won't report rapes.

this
blackcels are fakecels
the media has brainwashed foids so hard that you could literally have a micropenis and still run the BBC game, because muh virtue signalling
No blackcels arent fakecels. JBB isnt real

This
I don't think that thugmaxxing is the only weapon in a black guy's arsenal. Educated black men usually hit it off well with white women (mainly cuz they actively seek out white women so they try their hardest to appeal to them)
And I don't really think being black makes you less attractive. There are many good looking black men.

Last edited:
Shit tier thread. Black men are the second most attractive males to foids of all races.

Ricecels, Currycels have it much harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.