Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for blackcels

superb

superb

Banned
-
On this channel a guy gets other guys to approach women and then when they fail he Gaslights them kek. Always saying there was something wrong with their energy or some shit. He never mentions looks when he's explaining to them what they did wrong:feelsUgh:

This blackcel was hard as fuck to watch. Rejections left and right. Brutal

He looks like a orc but @Inceldom Victim will say that this nigger mogs all curries:feelsclown:

Cold approaching :feelswhat:, not something non-Chads can successfully do.
he is a chad even. look at their reactions. if I cold approach women ignore me/pretend like I don't exist

This guy has very high inhibition.I wouldn't be able to sleep with this many rejections.Guys is also a cuck, approaching 100's of foids for maybe 1 or 2 crumb of pussy.Pathetic.

Bro thinks it's his speaking skills when really it's the fact that he's a black ass sperg lol

Good

They

Kabura3

Yup. Nigger chimps have been given a halo by the media. Foids will fuck one of those monkeys just to look “progressive” and “forward thinking” to her friends bc it’ll increase her social value.

Reality is, the Jew media just wants to milk the fuck out of the ad revenue that comes with the viewership of the bold and controversial attempt of trying to assimilate LITERAL CHIMPS in human civilization

God these negroes are embarrassing.

You don’t see white men cold approach foids like that on the street. He comes across as a salesman, everyone avoids salesmen (niggers, I suppose).

On this channel a guy gets other guys to approach women and then when they fail he Gaslights them kek. Always saying there was something wrong with their energy or some shit. He never mentions looks when he's explaining to them what they did wrong:feelsUgh:

This blackcel was hard as fuck to watch. Rejections left and right. Brutal

Normie tier cold approach: Shock and/or normal dismissal followed by rejection. Could look good to some girls but not my type.

Incel tier cold approach: Sheer Disgust and humiliating the approacher followed by rejection. The foid in question will actually feel bad about her self image when she considers that such a creature would have the audacity to approach her.

Homeless blackcel says hi haters. He is smiling and really happy in this clip. Dude is over 40 years old, balding, with white hair all over, 5'9 at 245+lbs and in the middle of doing a door dash run. Prolly going 3.5+ miles for $9.

And here he is smiling and happy. Dude is a door dasher at 42 years old. He just deleted a few of his latest videos talking about how he won the lottery jackpot for the 2nd time. Which is complete bs. He didn't even win the first one which he said he won almost a year ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EFMRIyAjIG4