Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for baldcels

G

Gold

Greycel
Hair means everything. Tom Hardy has a shaven head for his new role.

Which one looks more confident?

JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT

Attachments

• JUSSST.jpg
    JUSSST.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 149
Lower third>Hair
Look at his fucking chin, fucking alpha.. jfl perfect philtrum to chin ratio

tom hardy is a faggot. he never looked confident. i bet he sucking on a big dick as i type this

You make a good point. But if you're fairly average looking, hair helps A LOT.
I agree, I wasn't saying hair doesn't matter :p It does and the scale of how important it is is decided by your bone structure. If you are more into pretty boy side and you go bald then it's over, if you look DOM balding might even look better tbht h
and this actor that you posted looks DOM due to his beard, he doesn't have a beard in the bald pic

I agree, I wasn't saying hair doesn't matter :p It does and the scale of how important it is is decided by your bone structure. If you are more into pretty boy side and you go bald then it's over, if you look DOM balding might even look better tbht h
and this actor that you posted looks DOM due to his beard, he doesn't have a beard in the bald pic
agree

Just lol at those who think prettyboi/femboi game is legit. When you barely start thinning, get something beyong NW1 it's over for you. While if you're manly looking, you don't even care, when you go bald, you just shave your head and look even more DOM, than you was before.

^ There are exceptions to every rule. Also who knows maybe that guy would look better with hair. Ultimately most people look better with hair.

I know I'm gonna start balding soon because of all the stress I go through

Gotta run the tough guy game.

You need a certain bone structure to look good as a bald guy.

Big difference between shaving your head and actually not being able to grow it. Tom Hardy would be fucked if he actually started to bald since he already looks like shit with a shaved head. As a balding cuck, it's much better to have the shadow, so it seems you're shaving by choice, rather than a slick bald dome.