Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for army cucks

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
9w42yy2gu3g11

Anyone who joins the army is a cuck anyways. Yea let me just die for a fucked man hating government that cucks me daily lol fucking moralfag pussys. DiE fOr Da CoUnTrY

Anyone who joins the army is a cuck anyways. Yea let me just die for a fucked man hating government that cucks me daily lol fucking moralfag pussys. DiE fOr Da CoUnTrY
Agreed

And they always have a superiority complex and demand some sort of respect for what they do, it's laughable.

Indeed

Eric and Dylan had more bravery than anyone in the army tbh.

Every war fought by America after WW2 was bullshit
For real it was just American being self righteous liberal cuck fags sticking their noise in places where it didn't belong
RIP LORD ERIC AND ST DILLION
And they always have a superiority complex and demand some sort of respect for what they do, it's laughable.
For real like "mY fRiEnD aNd I dIeD foR dA wOrLD nOw PlEaSuRe My PeNiS"

At least they had a worthy cause and didn’t take orders from some fucking low T bankers who wanted cheaper oil

For real it was just American being self righteous liberal cuck fags sticking their noise in places where it didn't belong
I wish I had the means to knock this country off it’s high horse

Fucking this. People who join the army are mega fucking cucks who are helping enable all this misandrist bullshit. It's not thank you for your service, it's fuck you for your service.

People in the army were always assholes to me. I am glad this happens to them despite hating both genders who cheat.

I wish I had the means to knock this country off it’s high horse
For fuckin real bro I'm sick of their fucking self righteous overly OFFENDED moral fag cucked identity

Idk why anyone would get married in the military. Western women are sociopathic whores who will go out of their way to get dicked down while you're deployed

Fucking this. People who join the army are mega fucking cucks who are helping enable all this misandrist bullshit. It's not thank you for your service, it's fuck you for your service.
For real army cucks are just instructing their own genocide like a good goyem like shekelberg wants them to do

Deserves it for supporting the US military.

To this day they are still illegally occupying sovereign nations.

Recuckerance Sunday. I respect the WW1 soldiers but today the soldiers are shit and useless unless special forces or a nuclear scientist or some shit.

For fuckin real bro I'm sick of their fucking self righteous overly OFFENDED moral fag cucked identity
No one gives a fuck about a country enough to risk your life to fight for it. They kill people for a living and cannot admit to themselves they are doing it to fulfill the urge men have to battle. Then they overcompensate with their merica moralfagging bullshit to cope with lying to themselves.

just jpegmaxx theory

I do not agree with this.

Nobody actually joins the military to serve their country.

They join because the military has some of the best benefits and all you have to do is serve 4 years.

-Free Healthcare for life
-Low intrest rates on homes
-Decent Salary, plus most of your stuff is already paid for
-GI Bill, aka free fucking college.

But keep saying that "MUH ARMY CUCK" bullshit, while you sit on your ass eating donuts doing nothing with your life.

No one gives a fuck about a country enough to risk your life to fight for it. They kill people for a living and cannot admit to themselves they are doing it to fulfill the urge men have to battle. Then they overcompensate with their merica moralfagging bullshit to cope with lying to themselves.
FUCKING blue pilled MERICA FAGS
At least they had a worthy cause and didn’t take orders from some fucking low T bankers who wanted cheaper oil
Massive IQ. WRATH / NATURAL SELECTION

Most men who do combat arms just want to see battle, its not about serving the fucking country. Its enborn in us as young men to want to fight and I don't think any of you guys can deny that. Even killers need to act PC nowadays to not offend pussy libtard's sensibilities. I have family members who served as infantry and I respect them, but some guy who never saw a day of combat who goes around flexing his military status can get fucked.

Good, those army cucks deserve it for illegally invading and illegally occupying other people's lands.

Good, those army cucks deserve it for illegally invading and illegally occupying other people's lands.
I've gotta say imposing democracy and feminism on other nations is despicable. If we have enemies in a foreign country, just kill them and get out

I've gotta say imposing democracy and feminism on other nations is despicable. If we have enemies in a foreign country, just kill them and get out

Feminism is part of meme-o-crazy. But, even if you have enemies in a foreign country.... why harm them if they can't harm you?

Feminism is part of meme-o-crazy. But, even if you have enemies in a foreign country.... why harm them if they can't harm you?
I'm mostly just thinking of motivated terrorist cells that train in friendly nations whom can actually hit us. A sovereign nation is unlikely to launch an attack. I do not agree with our country's hostile stance towards Syria. Iraq was already a fuckup, why are we training and arming random rebels. Some countries need dictators to run well.

I do not agree with this.

Nobody actually joins the military to serve their country.

They join because the military has some of the best benefits and all you have to do is serve 4 years.

-Free Healthcare for life
-Low intrest rates on homes
-Decent Salary, plus most of your stuff is already paid for
-GI Bill, aka free fucking college.

But keep saying that "MUH ARMY CUCK" bullshit, while you sit on your ass eating donuts doing nothing with your life.

> signs to join army
> arrives in Afghanistan 2 weeks later
> dies 1 month later

MUHHH GI BILL MUUUU FREE HEALTHCARE

> signs to join army
> arrives in Afghanistan 2 weeks later
> dies 1 month later

MUHHH GI BILL MUUUU FREE HEALTHCARE
The odds of you dying in a car accident while commuting to work here in the states are practically the same

I'm mostly just thinking of motivated terrorist cells that train in friendly nations whom can actually hit us. A sovereign nation is unlikely to launch an attack. I do not agree with our country's hostile stance towards Syria. Iraq was already a fuckup, why are we training and arming random rebels. Some countries need dictators to run well.

The only terrorism is America's foreign policy. Why is the American government right to call anyone terrorists when it spends its entire time fucking up the region and murdering people randomly? Isn't that the definition of terror? How about America leaves other countries alone, if it wants to be left alone itself?

But of course cuckservatives care about none of this, as all these wars are about pure $$$.

I'm mostly just thinking of motivated terrorist cells that train in friendly nations whom can actually hit us. A sovereign nation is unlikwly to launch an attack. I do not agree with our country's hostile stance towards Syria. Iraq was already a fuckup, why are we training and arming random rebels. Some countries need dictators to run well.

The only "enemies" that are being fought are supposed "insurgents," whom are actually just men defending their countries from illegal invaders and occupiers. Any man with a sense of loyalty to his motherland would physically protect it against foreign aggressors. These people have no access to these missiles that you speak of, or have any intention of harming citizens of said invading country. Take Afghanistan for example. The Taliban have spoken up repeatedly and urged the American public not to send their kids to Afghanistan for they will be either maimed or killed, or they will return with PTSD.. I mean just look at the ex Marine who shot up the club a few days ago, he was in Afghanistan as well. He's seen the horrors and war crimes of the Americans. Yet the Taliban, which are actually a government and not some rebel group like the zionist media likes to portray them as. They wish not to harm anyone outside of those actively participating in the illegal occupation and illegal invasion of their land. They just want to be left alone, they have often said they wanted to hold peace talks but it's the US who doesn't want to listen and resort to indiscriminately bombing civilians.
The only terrorism is America's foreign policy. Why is the American government right to call anyone terrorists when it spends its entire time fucking up the region and murdering people randomly? Isn't that the definition of terror? How about America leaves other countries alone, if it wants to be left alone itself?

But of course cuckservatives care about none of this, as all these wars are about pure $$$.
High IQ post, America is the biggest terrorist of them all. They impose their will on others, and if governments don't comply, they resort to violence.

The only "enemies" that are being fought are supposed "insurgents," whom are actually just men defending their countries from illegal invaders and occupiers. Any man with a sense of loyalty to his motherland would physically protect it against foreign aggressors. These people have no access to these missiles that you speak of, or have any intention of harming citizens of said invading country. Take Afghanistan for example. The Taliban have spoken up repeatedly and urged the American public not to send their kids to Afghanistan for they will be either maimed or killed, or they will return with PTSD.. I mean just look at the ex Marine who shot up the club a few days ago, he was in Afghanistan as well. He's seen the horrors and war crimes of the Americans. Yet the Taliban, which are actually a government and not some rebel group like the zionist media likes to portray them as. They wish not to harm anyone outside of those actively participating in the illegal occupation and illegal invasion of their land. They just want to be left alone, they have often said they wanted to hold peace talks but it's the US who doesn't want to listen and resort to indiscriminately bombing civilians.
I agree which is why I mentioned only terrorist cells, whereas the Taliban is an organization of Pashtun tribesmen. I don't get why we haven't made peace with them as that has been an option many times and the only tribes that want us there are the Hazara, Uzbeks, and Tajiks (Northern Alliance). Afghanistan is not even a real country and I think the Taliban shouls be conceded their territory. We are not going to abandon the tribes in the North like the quagmires in South Vietnam and Iraq. I get your anger, a lot of Americans act like they're enlightened and force their incompatible ideals on foreigners when we're really all one small step from tribal savages.

Last edited:

They said the same thing about Americans during the Vietnam war and yes sometimes civilians do get killed. I have an uncle who was a boonie rat in Vietnam and that war fucked him up permanently. The NVA and VC we're absolutely vicious to south Vietnamese civilians who wanted no part in the war. They would mutilate, rape, murder, and loot constantly but of course this is never mentioned. Look up the Hue massacre. I believe the Iraq and Afganistan wars we're unjust and should not have occured, but to say we're just marauders who want to kill innocents like terrorists?

I agree which is why I mentioned only terrorist cells, whereas the Taliban is an organization of Pashtun tribesmen. I don't get why we haven't made peace with them as that has bedn an ootion many times and the only tribes that want us there are the Hazara, Uzbeks, and Tajiks (Northern Alliance). Afghanistan is not even a real country and I think the Taliban shouls be conceded their territory. We are not going to abandon the tribes in the North like the quagmires in South Vietnam and Iraq. I get your anger, a lot of Americans act like they're enlightened and force their incompatible ideals on foreigners when we're really all one small step from tribal savages.

Leave the region and no one will bother America bro, including the so-called terrorists. My anger isn't directed at you, but the American politicians and government which has misled many young men like yourselves into killing young men in the Middle East under the guise of fighting terrorism, so they can make bank from the carnage. Likewise, these are the same people keeping us all incel and fucking us over with feminism.

Leave the region and no one will bother America bro, including the so-called terrorists. My anger isn't directed at you, but the American politicians and government which has misled many young men like yourselves into killing young men in the Middle East under the guise of fighting terrorism, so they can make bank from the carnage. Likewise, these are the same people keeping us all incel and fucking us over with feminism.
It really does seem pointless fighting the taliban. Its practically a proxy war between the US and Pakistan.

Lol saw this posted the other day in some other thread but it deserves it's own thread. These whores ain't loyal to anyone other than Chad, hell even army Chad would get cheated on cause he's gone for long periods at a time and these bitches crave constant attention/validation.

JFL if you go into the military with a girlfriend, she WILL cheat on you while you're away no question. If you're smart you dump her BEFORE joining then you won't have that thought of "is she cheating back home" while you're far away in some warzone.

Never join the military while you're dating a bitch, go in clean with no outside worries. Thankfully we as incels wouldn't have to worry about this.

They said the same thing about Americans during the Vietnam war and yes sometimes civilians do get killed. I have an uncle who was a boonie rat in Vietnam and that war fucked him up permanently. The NVA and VC we're absolutely vicious to south Vietnamese civilians who wanted no part in the war. They would mutilate, rape, murder, and loot constantly but of course this is never mentioned. Look up the Hue massacre. I believe the Iraq and Afganistan wars we're unjust and should not have occured, but to say we're just marauders who want to kill innocents like terrorists?

Look up Abu Ghraib, or the Mahmudiyah killings, or the Haditha killings, just some of the atrocities committed by US troops. Such atrocities are essentially terrorism, by the definition of the world. Now, bear in mind I am not blaming you for this, or your family, or the everyday American. All of these killings are on the hands of the US government who orchestrated these wars because they wanted to profit from the bloodshed and carnage they would cause. Likewise, the deaths of all American servicemen are on their hands as well.

But if you join the US military, and you deploy to these regions, you are turning yourself into an instrument for them to carry out their wars. Your blood will be used to line the pockets of these politicians, the same people fucking our lives over with feminism and female hypergamy. Such people don't deserve your sacrifice, or your passion as a warrior.

Don't forget army cucks rarely end up getting a high paying job too so being rich n getting the foids isnt an option either.

Look up Abu Ghraib, or the Mahmudiyah killings, or the Haditha killings, just some of the atrocities committed by US troops. Such atrocities are essentially terrorism, by the definition of the world. Now, bear in mind I am not blaming you for this, or your family, or the everyday American. All of these killings are on the hands of the US government who orchestrated these wars because they wanted to profit from the bloodshed and carnage they would cause. Likewise, the deaths of all American servicemen are on their hands as well.

But if you join the US military, and you deploy to these regions, you are turning yourself into an instrument for them to carry out their wars. Your blood will be used to line the pockets of these politicians, the same people fucking our lives over with feminism and female hypergamy. Such people don't deserve your sacrifice, or your passion as a warrior.
You've made some good points, I agree that this country needs to either fall or be put under new management.