Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's Over For Arabcels (JBB instead!)

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Not even the Arab girls in what used to be France can resist the BBC:

French Teenagers Hate Each Other Because Arab Girls Are Dating Black Boys

Some Arab girls in suburban France are dating black boys, and the modern-day West Side Story tale doesn't sit well with certain Arab boys.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Paris is burning, and it's all Kim Kardashian's fault. OK, that's an overstatement, but the city's suburbs have been torn apart lately because of Arab French girls who happen to date black guys and the Arab French bigots who slut-shame them for doing so.

Since we are dealing with teenagers, the full extent of the issue is displayed on social media: Scrolling through Facemook—a sort of Facebook within Facebook, with more than 70,000 members—I stumbled upon countless offensive posts by groups with names such as "Anti beurette à khel" ("No to Arab girls dating black guys") and "Les beurettes utilisent l’Islam pour justifier leurs débauches" (Arab girls use Islam to justify their debauchery).

Clicking through the groups' pages, I realized this has evolved into a sort of modern-day witch hunt: Girls' photos, names, and even phone numbers are posted on the groups' "Timelines," often with humiliating captions. These girls are criticized for drifting away from Muslim traditions and for using something called the "Bilal excuse"—Bilal was the only black companion of the Prophet Muhammad.

lnCC9Mk.jpg

Girl on the left: "Bilal was black, you racists." Girl on the right: "As long as he’s Muslim, we can suck his dick."

Has celebrity culture affected that phenomenon in any way?
Yes. I often hear that these girls want mixed-race children because of celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. It’s trendy to have a mixed-race family. I also hear that these girls are huge fans of Kim Kardashian, because she’s dating Kanye West, and black men are popular in France thanks to rap and hip-hop. Once, a girl told me she thought they were “more stylish.”

Just like their Christian counterparts in the US, Muslim girls in Europe are thirsty for the BBC ... and for "trendy mixed-raced families."

Not even the Arab girls in what used to be France can resist the BBC:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Just like their Christian counterparts in the US, Muslim girls in Europe are thirsty for the BBC ... and for "trendy mixed-raced families."

Muslim guy from the west here: I can confirm this, Moroccan girls are all over the BBC (here in the netherlands), they even prefer BBC over white guys for some reason, probably because Tyrones are also thugmaxxed (Tyrone + Thugmaxxing = drown in pussy).

Muslim guy from the west here: I can confirm this, Moroccan girls are all over the BBC (here in the netherlands), they even prefer BBC over white guys for some reason, probably because Tyrones are also thugmaxxed (Tyrone + Thugmaxxing = drown in pussy).

From what I've seen, Muslim youth culture in Europe is pretty much a really lame copy of African-American youth cultures. European Hip-Hop and fashion is mostly Muslims copying what black Americans do. There is no "Islamiziation", there is Americanization. And given how black American hip-hop youth culture is, it's not surprise, I guess, that black men are seen almost as status symbols. The more a white girl is immersed in mainstream media culture, the more she wants a black guy, too. He just has to play into her fantasies about an American hip hop dude with "swag".

From what I've seen, Muslim youth culture in Europe is pretty much a really lame copy of African-American youth cultures. European Hip-Hop and fashion is mostly Muslims copying what black Americans do. There is no "Islamiziation", there is Americanization. And given how black American hip-hop youth culture is, it's not surprise, I guess, that black men are seen almost as status symbols. The more a white girl is immersed in mainstream media culture, the more she wants a black guy, too. He just has to play into her fantasies about an American hip hop dude with "swag".

That is a nice summary of what is going on, the muslim youth in western Europe are exactly trying to imitate the blacks of America in terms of hip hop and criminality, they tend to forget that what they do is against the religion. They have sex before marriage and they fuck like animals when they can, they make music which romanticize criminality (being a drugsdealer etc). In Sharia these 'muslim' youths would be massively stoned and flogged because of their sins and their degenerate behavior.

Also JFL, one of the most famous white Dutch female artists goes with a black guy from Suriname, these are the two:

lol im somali i wish this applied to me

Also JFL, one of the most famous white Dutch female artists goes with a black guy from Suriname, these are the two:

1547531070840-png.80957
major lifefuel for @EthnicelNL

It's not lifefuel, this black guy is one of the most popular male artists in the netherlands, so he's statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

i just want to add that tyrones only end up with other ethnic women in europe. i don't see them with white beckys that much

i just want to add that tyrones only end up with other ethnic women in europe. i don't see them with white beckys that much

They fuck whites but they don't settle with whites.

Haha no he is light skinned statusmaxxed rich guy all women like that here..its even boost for that foid her music career tbh.

If he was darkskinned and have bluecollarjob he would be dumpsterdiving right now.
They fuck whites but they don't settle with whites.
He bro ik vond dat gisteren niet zo tof man...met die nederlandae boy en die uk en nog grappen maken over being virgin op mijn age en die nl boy lachen. Gare shit tbh ik ben maar weggegaan wanr wilde niet outgaan maar die grasshopper neuk ik zijn autististische moeder volgende keer even serieus doe niet kkstoer man op mic.

The more stable a white girl's family is, the less responsive she is to American media and what American media promotes. A "Becky" is almost by definition from a relatively stable family. Only once the family unit is destroyed are they more responsive to American media. Then they start idolizing black rappers and "celebrities." As Muslim families are more often affected by poverty, unstable working conditions, parents not speaking the new language properly etc. they can offer less resistance to mainstream culture. And so Muslim girls fall victims to that. The number 1 thing Muslim parents can offer is Islam - but Islam is subverted like any other religion and radical Jihadism not attractive if you aren't a suicidal maniac. In Germany thinks might be a bit different, because it's often Turks rather than Arabs - and Turks still have a somewhat stable country (in some regards, Erdogan has actually stabilized the country and increased the living standard for many poor people who now have a kind of old age pension etc.) and a somewhat stable culture. But for Arabs it's much worse. Their countries are also much more negatively affected by the foreign policy of the evil US Empire. (May Allah destroy it.)

The more stable a white girl's family is, the less responsive she is to American media and what American media promotes. A "Becky" is almost by definition from a relatively stable family. Only once the family unit is destroyed are they more responsive to American media. Then they start idolizing black rappers and "celebrities."
exactly
As Muslim families are more often affected by poverty, unstable working conditions, parents not speaking the new language properly etc. they can offer less resistance to mainstream culture. And so Muslim girls fall victims to that. The number 1 thing Muslim parents can offer is Islam - but Islam is subverted like any other religion and radical Jihadism not attractive if you aren't a suicidal maniac.
islam is a block to christian born tyrones but they get around it by converting to islam.
in europe, converting to islam is the ticket to free wives.

There is no such thing as JBB or JBW, but god fucking damn does having a BBC give you some serious leverage
ngl, i always wondered why this black dude who was like 5/10 (Was 6'4 though) always had white staceys over at his house, till one day I overheard them talking about his massive BBC. then suddenly I died inside.

Having a big dick can put your SMV up by literally 2-3 points, it's insane.

This. The importance of big dick is seriously underrated here. (And if it weren't for the BBC meme, women wouldn't be so tehehe about "trying out" a black dude. JFL at white racists having promoted this idea of the black man as a big-dicked half-animal, not knowing that women are DRAWN to dominant, big-dicked half-animals, lol.)

This. The importance of big dick is seriously underrated here. (And if it weren't for the BBC meme, women wouldn't be so tehehe about "trying out" a black dude. JFL at white racists having promoted this idea of the black man as a big-dicked half-animal, not knowing that women are DRAWN to dominant, big-dicked half-animals, lol.)
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at white racists having promoted this idea of the black man as a big-dicked half-animal, not knowing that women are DRAWN to dominant, big-dicked half-animals, lol

JFL at white racists having promoted this idea of the black man as a big-dicked half-animal, not knowing that women are DRAWN to dominant, big-dicked half-animals, lol.)
B-b-ut womenz will prefer my literal einstein iq over big schlongs AMIRITE teeheee

BBC theory is legit.

Old news. Everyone knows about those Arab/Berber sluts.

Alt rightcels are still promoting these ideas, imagine being so stupid that you think le redpilling white women on black criminality and violence is somehow gonna turn them off, the exact opposite. Lots of arabs promote this stuff about blacks too, with the same results.