Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [It's over] Foid found out I stalked her

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
So I've been working in a team for an event. Since I saw her I've stalked her once or twice on insta. Today we take pics and insta boomerang together, and she asked me for my insta so she can tag me. We exchange each other phone to follow each other on insta, only for her to find out that her username pops almost directly in my search bar. Then she asked me if I stalked her. Of course I said I didn't. I searched for another friend who have similar name. But inside I really screamed fuckkkkkkkk I got busted

just lol at stalking. you looked at her readily available instagram feed. thats not stalking that is literally what instagram is for

just lol at stalking. you looked at her readily available instagram feed. thats not stalking that is literally what instagram is for
I mean it kinda put a shame on me that she could figure out I tried to search her name there

have a contact with a foid, mogs me

>having real social media accounts

I can’t remember the last time a woman willingly talked to me.

I ran into a similar situation a few years ago but nothing ever came of it. I wouldn’t worry too much

I mean technically it's not wrong, but it's still kinda embarassing when this kind of stuff happens tbh

I mean technically it's not wrong, but it's still kinda embarassing when this kind of stuff happens tbh
Yeah I look like a creep. It was too embarrassing as I needed to make up stories

I ran into a similar situation a few years ago but nothing ever came of it. I wouldn’t worry too much
I would worry in this case cause she's my neighbor kek

Make her more scared of you by asking her out.

Since when is checking someones instagram stalking?

tbh

JFL at using social media as an incel, why do you have instacuck anyways?

So I can get tagged if I take pics with my friends in class or other friends in events
You sound like a normalfag if that is your excuse.