Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over even if you have sexy voice

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This comment on Lipstick Alley (Chad's dick alley) forum is really brutal, this just shows you looks > everything. I think this one really deserves its own thread because we never discussed this before. If there are any incels with nice voice who are coping that they might sexyvoicemaxx, it's so over for you! Don't even try! Don't make an idiot out of yourself otherwise this is what will happen to you:

Oh and be careful with those men that sound so sexy over the phone. You are all excited to meet him sounding sexy like El Debarge and when you meet him he look like Flavor Flav.It happened to me and thank God he didn't know what I looked like only the colors I had on. He walked over to me and asked if I was Patricia? I said "No" (I was Patricia) and walked out of the restaurant.

This girl clearly won't date you even if you sound like prime El Debarge.

Imagine having a voice like this and it's still not enough to get a landwhale in 2019 because you're not 7/10 or above... How can I cope with this?

Over for El Debarge sounding cels.

No sound for your eye area.

Sounds gay tbh. The singer's voice is considered attractive? :feelsugh:

I have sexiest voice - it is over for me.

My voice sounds like a crack addict

Over if you have a nasally voice, even friends won't stick around

where the hell did she meet him if none of them knew what the other looked like? did they meet on some phone sex hotline or something??? weird..

that nigga in the music video has a high pitched faggot voice.

There's no voice for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back