Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over even if you ascend by becoming a betabuxx billionaire

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
73117496 149792186397675 7198666145044365312 n

It's almost certain that you're gonna get cucked tbh

I notice something interesting. Mark looks at Priscilla's face while she is talking. Mark keeps looking at her face while he is speaking as well. Small thing. But it's so lovely. They are so cute together. I can feel the love and strong connection between them. Nothing can break it apart.

It used to be a thing back in the days where women didn't work and didn't had sexual liberty, so they had to cling to marry guys just based on their wealth to secure a future for their children. Now they work so money Halo doesn't work anymore, they'll only see you as a beta provider

I notice something interesting. Mark looks at Priscilla's face while she is talking. Mark keeps looking at her face while he is speaking as well. Small thing. But it's so lovely. They are so cute together. I can feel the love and strong connection between them. Nothing can break it apart.
lmao she doesn't even look at him in front of a normie tall guy, imagine him besides a Chad, he would become invisible

never understood y he decided to betabuxx a 3/10 noodle

what a brutal mog
Not even his reptilian schemes can save him now
It is over zuckerberg

If a cumdumpster cheats on you, she should give YOU half of her shit

he even had to jbvv with a noodlewhore and that's the best he could get jfl
zucc is a top tier betabuxx lol he definitely could’ve gotten better, idk y he would settle for a 3/10 when he could’ve easily betabuxxed a 9/10, hes getting cucked either way

zucc is a top tier betabuxx lol he definitely could’ve gotten better, idk y he would settle for a 3/10 when he could’ve easily betabuxxed a 9/10, hes getting cucked either way
probably thought she loves him :lul::lul:

This cuck can get any 10/10 stacy he wants but he goes and picks a 2/10 noodlewhore and still gets cucked.
He has to be the biggest cuck on earth