Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT'S OVER AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
High school is your last opportunity to truly enjoy life. Nothing will ever compare to having a normal youth.

There are no benefits to being a "late bloomer." Even if you manage to get a relationship or make friends later in life, it will never be the same. People become very jaded and boring as they get older. They don't know how to let loose and have a good time. They're burnt out because they've already done it all. There are more rigid rules to socializing, everything is about maintaining an image and looking "mature." People prefer to make small talk over a meal to doing anything remotely fun. Any activities they participate in are planned, overly structured, and cost $$$. Nothing is spontaneous. People have no interest in expanding their social circles or building deeper relationships. Their sense of humor sucks. They have emotional baggage. They're too busy to meet up on a regular basis, often preoccupied with more "serious" things like careers, getting married, buying houses, etc. Dating is just a pain in the ass because women's expectations are exponentially higher. You can't really connect with anyone because you missed out on so many formative experiences. You'll never get to share the excitement of "firsts" with anyone. You may accomplish things you once thought were impossible, but you won't feel any sense of achievement because it's simply expected of you by now. Studies have even shown that your dopamine circuits are most sensitive during adolescence. Nothing feels rewarding or enjoyable later in life. The list is endless.

Late bloomer = rope.

Last edited:
It's over orientation day of kindergarten tbh.

ER was a late bloomer. Lets hope we get some more.

Just do drugs if you're worried about 'not feeling enough'.

Just do drugs if you're worried about 'not feeling enough'.
yes, because doing drugs while you're shitposting on an incel forum and feeling suicidal is comparable to doing it with friends during your youth, when your brain is literally wired for maximum pleasure. Low IQ response.

the only people who enjoy life after high school are rich celebrities. Even normies will admit this.

This I can relate much. I'm 23, can't say I didn't have any friends earlier, but only males. I had never even formed any kind of close friendship with girls. I also had not ben a fan of going out often and trying new things, I had liked staying at home.

After I entered college, I started to feel this urge to start living like a real teenager. I wanted to go out, do fun and crazy things, let loose, experience the youth to the fullest. But guess what, no one is as much lively as me. They are not into venturing, they are not into doing something different. I hang out with a couple of friends in college now, but they can't really keep up. Because they've already did those things in high school and earlier, they are full not hungry for fun like me. They will not consider meeting up even 2 weeks before exam, while I would not mind hanging out even the day before.

I hate it. I wish I was in high school again. I'm sure I would have a chance. I could get a gf, I could try my luck. I hate myself for never wanting to leave my PC and try approaching some girls. I'm sure at least one girl would not mind dating me and loving me, because in those years girls are not as much selective. But it's over for me now. I'm graduating from college and no girl will want to be with me, no girl will want to do fun things with me, they will only seek material guarantees.

Last edited:
smoke crack you will feel good / at your own risk

High IQ post. Those who advocate banning youngcels from this site are fucking retarded. Us youngcels have to live with this shit every day.

Very very legit post. We missed out on the only part of life worth living, and now only the rope awaits us.

I actually enjoy the rare cases of small talk and intelligent conversations. It gives me something else to focus on besides the crushing Blackpill.

Missing out on jailbaits is the worst suicidefuel.

Ehh

As someone who had overbearing asian parents who never let me have fun growing up...

I disagree

Being an adult is infinitely better than being a kid

Gunna have to disagree. Im 34. 20s was overall much better than teens/high school. Its a loss for sure but far more wild things can happen in 20s. Look forward, not back. Its a chance to reinvent yourself (for many of you this doesnt mean anything, i know) but if OP truly feels he could get a gf then with his attitude now then i feel they can probably get one now too. All the shit that followed you through school is essentially gone and speaking as someone who was bullied; that changed everything.

Ehh

As someone who had overbearing asian parents who never let me have fun growing up...

I disagree

Being an adult is infinitely better than being a kid
Cope. Your parents robbed you of your youth.

Gunna have to disagree. Im 34. 20s was overall much better than teens/high school. Its a loss for sure but far more wild things can happen in 20s. Look forward, not back. Its a chance to reinvent yourself (for many of you this doesnt mean anything, i know) but if OP truly feels he could get a gf then with his attitude now then i feel they can probably get one now too. All the shit that followed you through school is essentially gone and speaking as someone who was bullied; that changed everything.
What wild thing can possibly happen in your life in your 20s as incel? Wagekekery or uni gradeslavery?

If I haven't ended it by 40, and I am not happy and fulfilled, I will 100%, no regret, no other options, kill myself.
Very slim chance of making it that far though.

Cope. Your parents robbed you of your youth.

What wild thing can possibly happen in your life in your 20s as incel? Wagekekery or uni gradeslavery?

As i said, this statement is dependant on his perspective; that if he were in high school now he could get a gf. Thats just a change in attitude that can carry over from this point forward. If he can back then, he can today.

I guess it depends heavily on individual's situations and experiences during lifetime. First impression isn't always the most powerful one. Sometimes you need to retaste some things, to realise their real value. Thus, something which seemed boring/useless at first sight during your teens, may please you later in life.

If I haven't ended it by 40, and I am not happy and fulfilled, I will 100%, no regret, no other options, kill myself.

FUCK growing old lmaooooo life is bad enough when I'm not going deaf and blind with sagging skin and grey pubes and forgetting my name and losing the ability to walk and my back is hurting and my kidney is failing and that shit fuck that shit lmao no thanks mange

FUCK growing old lmaooooo life is bad enough when I'm not going deaf and blind with sagging skin and grey pubes and forgetting my name and losing the ability to walk and my back is hurting and my kidney is failing and that shit fuck that shit lmao no thanks mange
yup. and it goes by quick. I'm 23 now it feels like yesterday i was in high school. before i know it ill be 30 if i don't put a stop to it. being ugly and miserable in your 20s is bad enough imagine feeling the same in your 40s where you're now old looking and even uglier and more pathetic.

that's another good point. A lot of people take good health for granted.
I guess it depends heavily on individual's situations and experiences during lifetime. First impression isn't always the most powerful one. Sometimes you need to retaste some things, to realise their real value. Thus, something which seemed boring/useless at first sight during your teens, may please you later in life.
sorry, this is cope. There are studies which suggest that our brains are wired for maximum pleasure/reward during adolescence. I suspect it's the reason older people are so boring and lifeless.
After I entered college, I started to feel this urge to start living like a real teenager. I wanted to go out, do fun and crazy things, let loose, experience the youth to the fullest. But guess what, no one is as much lively as me. They are not into venturing, they are not into doing something different. I hang out with a couple of friends in college now, but they can't really keep up. Because they've already did those things in high school and earlier, they are full not hungry for fun like me. They will not consider meeting up even 2 weeks before exam, while I would not mind hanging out even the day before.
damn, I wish I could find people like you IRL. Same situation here

that's another good point. A lot of people take good health for granted.

sorry, this is cope. There are studies which suggest that our brains are wired for maximum pleasure/reward during adolescence. I suspect it's the reason older people are so boring and lifeless.
Well if "adolescence" goes up to 25 at least., then i'm agree. I didn't mean like at 50 you will suddenly become happy with life, i was more around ages 20-30. I don't even see reason to exist, if you have no family at 35, very least.

This thread is 100% true. It really is over.

It was over when you became a teenager. The true nature of life unfolds then.

raw

There's nothing uglier to normal people than an old person trapped in a younger mindset (especially if you're already ugly to begin with like most here). And this is what happens when you don't hit the correct "checkpoints" in life, teenage sex/love being a huge one.

A 15 yo Chad fucking a 15 yo Stacy= normal and healthy in the eyes of pretty much everyone nowadays.

An old, ugly incel wanting to do so= repulsive pedo shit in the eyes of most people, especially in cucked puritan countries like US and Canada.

And the best part? This is 100% based on physical appearance.

FUUUUUUUUHCKKKKKKKKKKKK
Download

If you miss out on teen love, then it's over.

Yeah it's bs to be honest, if you're 8+ life is always good simple as

>you'll have a good time in college
>gets kicked out
:feelsrope:
yes, because doing drugs while you're shitposting on an incel forum and feeling suicidal is comparable to doing it with friends during your youth, when your brain is literally wired for maximum pleasure. Low IQ response.
do meth

Yeah it's bs to be honest, if you're 8+ life is always good simple as

Im not saying this is good advice for _everyone_. Im well aware that for most trucels here 20s will be no different. This is a special case. Op feels capable of successfully getting a gf in high school with his current attitude today. Clearly they feel that they are somewhat attractive to women. So with the right attitude adjustment which is present there is no reason an attempt can not be made to reinvent yourself and try. Maybe he is an 8+, or maybe his attempt will fail. I dunno i cant speak to his success or failure in attempts yet to take place. All im saying is there is plenty of opportunity in your 20s to enjoy life and its far more interesting than teenage shenanigans. Id rather relive my 20s than my teens. So i continue to disagree in this situation specifically, it is not over.