Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over 5 FUCKing 30 SeCoNds

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I can't even hold a plank for 30 seconds and barely can do 10 push ups.

Maybe I wouldn't me mad about it if I couldnt do 30 push ups before in one go and do it like 5 times in a row with 1 min break now I can fucking barely do 10 feel tired after 5 already it's fucking over.

I wish I never stopped gymmaxxing but how can I not stop when life makes me so fucking depeessed

Just work through it and you’ll be alright. Do like a 30 day challenge. Last year before I joined .co I was able to workout for nearly an entire month it was so crazy I got into shape and shit went on a weird diet too lol. But now I’m like lazy aaf feeling fat slobby lonely and dirty

Just work through it and you’ll be alright. Do like a 30 day challenge. Last year before I joined .co I was able to workout for nearly an entire month it was so crazy I got into shape and shit went on a weird diet too lol. But now I’m like lazy aaf feeling fat slobby lonely and dirty

I am doing it now. Some meme app 30 day challenge to lose weight. I hope it works I'm trying to lose Belly fat.

Gymmaxing is a cope. I tried it and it only made me feel tired and all my bones and connections were hurting all the time. Muh boost in good feeling is a cope. I never felt good after getting tired like a retard for nothing. I could do 30+ pushups in one try and 120 in 5 tries, one after another with 1.5-2 minutes break between them.

Gonna try some push-ups now, see how many I can do

I used to be able to do 80 push ups when I was 70kg and now I am a 92kg fatty and can just barely do 30. Are you fat OP?

Wtf 30 in one go? Mogs me.

I am trying to cut my weight to 70kg and get abs then I will start muscle building.
Gonna try some push-ups now, see how many I can do

Report results boyo

Its over for us op

I used to be able to do 80 push ups when I was 70kg and now I am a 92kg fatty and can just barely do 30. Are you fat OP?
Just did 50 @ ~85kg. I was never that good at bench anyway.

Gymmaxing is a cope. I tried it and it only made me feel tired and all my bones and connections were hurting all the time. Muh boost in good feeling is a cope. I never felt good after getting tired like a retard for nothing. I could do 30+ pushups in one try and 120 in 5 tries, one after another with 1.5-2 minutes break between them.

Yeah you were same like me
Just did 50 @ ~85kg. I was never that good at bench anyway.

Wtf how u do 50 do you actually do it properly full body push up or a meme push up?

Ngl OP we should have an incel push-up competition lol.

Wtf how u do 50 do you actually do it properly full body push up or a meme push up?
Yeah bro, I’m built like a ball player.

I do have some boosts after some light work like walking especially in some calm, nice looking places. But fuck working out.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @ionlycopenow All strength mog me tbh.

I am doing it now. Some meme app 30 day challenge to lose weight. I hope it works I'm trying to lose Belly fat.
If u want to lose belly fat id also suggest running 2-4 miles every 2-4 days at the least.

If you want to lose weight just stop eating carbs, and by stop I literally mean dont eat any of them. Take ketopill.

Depends on your weight as that is what you are pushing up. Easier for a skinny guy compared to an average one.

Ngl OP we should have an incel push-up competition lol.
No. Push ups are fucking garbage.

We should have a Deadlift competition or Bench competition instead.

He is a thugmaxxxed, strongcel, lightskinmaxxxed, Tyrone. Idk why he larps here tbh
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Yeah bro cause moving a barbell in an up and down motion makes me a tera-slayer thug bro!!! Deadlifting 520 also made me 6'3" NT with 8 inch BBC bro!
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Brutal tbh i need to do some push ups

No. Push ups are fucking garbage.

We should have a Deadlift competition or Bench competition instead.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Yeah bro cause moving a barbell in an up and down motion makes me a tera-slayer thug bro!!! Deadlifting 520 also made me 6'3" NT with 8 inch BBC bro!
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
What’s wrong with pushups? Not everyone can deadlift/bench

Gymceling is for after you lose weight. Just water fast and lose weight the easy and comfy way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back