Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's our constitutional right to get laid.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
We pay for our taxes, many of us here have worked our asses off for years, just to face a world of rejection, ridicule and ostracization. They're ready to take our money, but they refuse to give us anything in return. We've been kicked to the curb, so we remain without girlfriends, wives and lolis of culture. Cucks also refuse to allow us to court their young daughters; they'd rather see their own flesh and blood impregnated by a teen thug than married to a responsible and gentle mature man.

Whenever a woman rejects you, she's violating one of your most inalienable rights: the right to get laid. In other words, your pursuit of happiness. Happiness is nothing more than a man's right to procreate and raise a family. The foid upon rejecting you has chosen to put her ego above your rights. Society tells you that her egotism is acceptable. Consequently, you become accustomed to being treated as a rightless citizen. You start to believe you are not entitled to anything and that's an absurd lie. I quote: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

You are entitled to sex, a good job and a wonderful life. On the other hand, women should not have rights. They are not man. The English word "man" doesn't include women. We've been told a lie, and it's pure dishonesty that this lie still stands.

Thomas Jefferson IQ

It's true. In the past women had no rights, had forced marriages etc because a functional society requires that men are provided for sexually. The government is failing society by continually pushing hypergamy.

Repeal whatever number amendment is the foid voting one!

IT will eat this shit up faster than a foid eats chad cum srs

Women’s rights must be repealed at any cost.

Cucks also refuse to allow us to court their young daughters; they'd rather see their own flesh and blood impregnated by a teen thug than married to a responsible and gentle mature man.
This is what really gets my almonds spinning.
IT will eat this shit up faster than a foid eats chad cum srs
:feelskek:

Last edited:
I only hope it was true. Rejections and ostracism have ruined my life, I am like a living dead.

I'd argue with that, but what government should do instead is providing ugly/undesirable males conditions where probablity of getting laid increases, so it should be either "ugliness benefits" being paid to us, so we can looksmaxx or whatever. Let them choose.

Its because this is high iq and denies all of their leftist bullshit agenda that they're trying to push onto us.

o it should be either "ugliness benefits" being paid to us, so we can looksmaxx or whatever

I agree. We deserve some sort of compensation. Incels are disabled people, it's fair to receive free government money.