Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "its only sex"

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Captain
★★★
the comments from this video are so retarded and ragefuel
"im demisexual asexual"
nah bitch youre just chadsexual and holding out for chad:feelsseriously:
they hate and are repulsed by sex unless its from chad thats literally all they are saying

Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 21 00 27 Its only sex   YouTube

LOL damn i wonder if the guy knows she left this comment and that she is not attracted to him
"waiting to give it a try"
shes okay with not having sex with him but did she ask him if hes okay with that? JFL
poor dude is being used definitely a betabuxx til chad comes around

Last edited:
What the fuck is this shit
gay fucking 20 something year old women making their lack of sexual experiences their fucking identity. God I hate foids.

always doing some blue haired identity politics demisexual pansexual bisexual bullshit

The whole reason we exist is so we can stick our penis into a vagina, Penis and vagina exists
for a reason, 1 hole, 1 stick, The stick goes into the hole, It cums and new life is born.

gay fucking 20 something year old women making their lack of sexual experiences their fucking identity. God I hate foids.

always doing some blue haired identity politics demisexual pansexual bisexual bullshit
couldnt of described this shit better myself
thats all it is really
also notice how none of them ever blame the lack of sexual experience on their looks? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
The whole reason we exist is so we can stick our penis into a vagina, Penis and vagina exists
for a reason, 1 hole, 1 stick, The stick goes into the hole, It cums and new life is born.

couldnt of described this shit better myself
thats all it is really
also notice how none of them ever blame the lack of sexual experience on their looks? :feelsseriously:
The word subhumans exist for a reason, Bad looks = Bad first impression and representation.

Not having sex as a foid is unique enough to warrant creating a speshul snowflake identity about it

Idk what to think about this, in the end it has nothing to do with incels, just chads and other women

It's only sex to them because they get it on the regular. Us inkwell don't even get a "hello" or "hi" from any foid. Imagine what that does to a human being.

Idk what to think about this, in the end it has nothing to do with incels, just chads and other women
What it has to do with incels is she chose chads genetics over incels

It's only sex to them because they get it on the regular. Us inkwell don't even get a "hello" or "hi" from any foid. Imagine what that does to a human being.
I've posted this before but "nice guys", harassment, consent culture
A woman's greatest inconvenience is having men (who don't attract her) throwing themselves at her.
While man's greatest inconvenience is loneliness
Women complain about the excess and men complain about the lack

You decide which one is more correct

“its only money”

“its only oxygen”

“its only blood”

see how it sounds?

bruuutal just build a pyramid with an entire level missing

just work your way up the pyramid
-guy who started at self actualization
Its like they just removed the mission no russian from MW2
gameplays and your left with the good personality of shooting bad guys.

They want to be incel so bad. They'll do anything for attention.

Its like they just removed the mission no russian from MW2
gameplays and your left with the good personality of shooting bad guys.
I don’t remember that

7114FFC0 FB10 4539 AB82 1C30BEF46839

What’s blud yapping about

the comments from this video are so retarded and ragefuel
"im demisexual asexual"
nah bitch youre just chadsexual and holding out for chad:feelsseriously:
they hate and are repulsed by sex unless its from chad thats literally all they are saying

View attachment 1217549
LOL damn i wonder if the guy knows she left this comment and that she is not attracted to him
"waiting to give it a try"
shes okay with not having sex with him but did she ask him if hes okay with that? JFL
poor dude is being used definitely a betabuxx til chad comes around

Im tired of this lgbt faggotry shit
:feelsbadman: :fuk:

and somehow still follow their game when in reality whe know everyone is fucking tired of this annoying shit
they confuse everyone with their pronoun bullshit which is just causing societal disruption and dysfunction
they/them doesnt make any fucking sense
we need to stop playing along with their mental illness because thats exactly what this shit is
some elites like elon musk hate these fuckers and the ones that push their shit are only doing it because it benefits them
they also dont give a fuck about those weirdos either