Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's only natural to see women as nothing more than sex toys

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
When you see that she's wearing make up just to seduce high value men. When you she's buying and wearing jewellery or wearing new clothes to appeal to them

She just wants to get fucked by Chad. She is a sex toy and chads natural perspective about her is only natural if it's sexualized. So I frankly don't see the connection between sexualizing women and abusing them. They're pretty much begging and doing everything they can to get fucked.

Or is only bad when unattractive men try?

When you see that she's wearing make up just to seduce high value men. When you she's buying and wearing jewellery or wearing new clothes to appeal to them

She just wants to get fucked by Chad. She is a sex toy and chads natural perspective about her is only natural if it's sexualized. So I frankly don't see the connection between sexualizing women and abusing them. They're pretty much begging and doing everything they can to get fucked.

Or is only bad when unattractive men try?
I mean, all women are just sex dolls but we’ve cummed in them so much we made them stand up on their own try to convince themselves they’re not

OP is literally a woman