Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s only acceptable to be nerdy when you’re chad or stacy

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★★
Some of you for some reason think just being a nerd makes you a incel. We ain’t in the 80s anymore. Now a days it’s mainstream to have nerdy interest like video games. It’s gotten to the point where people normalized nerdy interests.

Many nerds have became popular and it’s honeslty only seen as quirky when you’re a normie or a chad.

Also foids being nerdy is seen as amazing as well as pure usual. If youre a ugly guy tho you’ll be seen as the incel type of guy. The ones in the movies bascially.

Also some nerds even became friends with jocks and it’s gotten to the point that even the nerds fucking hated me and picked on me. They are just as bad. Don’t think you’re one of them. Also i think if you get told you look nerdy then that may mean ur ugly. Not sure. If you got glasses and ur ugly then get a laser surgery or contacts cuz you won’t survive

Some of you for some reason think just being a nerd makes you a incel. We ain’t in the 80s anymore. Now a days it’s mainstream to have nerdy interest like video games. It’s gotten to the point where people normalized nerdy interests.

Many nerds have became popular and it’s honeslty only seen as quirky when you’re a normie or a chad.

Also foids being nerdy is seen as amazing as well as pure usual. If you’re ugly tho you’ll be seen as the incel type of guy. The ones in the movies bascially.

Also some nerds even became friends with jocks and it’s gotten to the point that even the nerds fucking hated me and picked on me. They are just as bad. Don’t think you’re one of them. Also i think if you get told you look nerdy then that may mean ur ugly. Not sure
it’s all about looks doesn’t matter what niche you are

Tee hee! Chad with glasses, such a nerd

Not even incel communities themselves can stay free of normie infiltrators, there are practically no incel only niches now.

Also foids being nerdy is seen as amazing as well as pure usual. If youre a ugly guy tho you’ll be seen as the incel type of guy. The ones in the movies bascially.

Also some nerds even became friends with jocks and it’s gotten to the point that even the nerds fucking hated me and picked on me. They are just as bad. Don’t think you’re one of them. Also i think if you get told you look nerdy then that may mean ur ugly. Not sure. If you got glasses and ur ugly then get a laser surgery or contacts cuz you won’t survive
people who were bullied for being nerdy before it became mainstream deserve financial compensation
now everyone is a “nerd”