Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's only a matter of time before they bring guns into the riots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
>inceldom discussion

these riots are pretty insane ngl

im surprised they havent already brought guns jfl

Unless you're going outside, why does it matter?
Considering that they've already broken into some houses and neighborhoods I think it does.

I thought the riots were over and CHAZ was dismantled.

I thought the riots were over and CHAZ was dismantled.
Chaz was but the riots seem to be getting worse. My guess is that they aren't fresh news anymore which is why they aren't getting that much coverage now.

This still going on?

hopefully they keep tearing each other up harder and harder. Global pandemic and this? The downfall of the jewnited states is coming

That guy with the leaf blower probably stole it off some Mexican.

Considering that they've already broken into some houses and neighborhoods I think it does.
Wait the rioters or the officers? Because if the rioters came into my house, I have something in my house to chop off some limbs before they can try anything.

Also, it looks like the officers are winning there. If those idiots start to carry guns, they will get mowed down like it's nothing.

Wait the rioters or the officers? Because if the rioters came into my house, I have something in my house to chop off some limbs before they can try anything.

Also, it looks like the officers are winning there. If those idiots start to carry guns, they will get mowed down like it's nothing.
The rioters. Some busted into a gated community and tried to raid a house but the owners had guns and scared them off. Now the owners are facing jail time for that.