Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s okay to want to kill yourself

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
There’s nothing wrong with it

If I had a gun right now and felt I had no other reason to live I would gladly take my life with zero hesitation and I would not feel bad because I’d be dead

Its funny how society actually believes you are weak for taking your own life, yet they hesitate to take their own lives, to drop and leave their lives behind.

Some of us didn’t have a life to begin with, I promised myself that once I came in this world to do what I needed to do I would eventually leave this Earth

There’s nothing wrong with it

If I had a gun right now and felt I had no other reason to live I would gladly take my life with zero hesitation and I would not feel bad because I’d be dead

Its funny how society actually believes you are weak for taking your own life, yet they hesitate to take their own lives, to drop and leave their lives behind.

Some of us didn’t have a life to begin with, I promised myself that once I came in this world to do what I needed to do I would eventually leave this Earth
If your life is full of suffering it's natural. Most users here think about roping daily. I made a thread about it.

I could probably kill myself and nobody or hardly anyone who I knew and grew up with would find out. I don't keep in touch with them and nobody in my family left behind has any obligation to publicise a death in the bereavement websites or in local newspapers.
I've known a few people who've commited suicide and nobody really cares after the initial shock. The increase in suicide and mental health problems doesn't even prompt normies into questioning the nature of society.