Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's okay to be bitter, hell, even evil, if you were treated like shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

Basically researchers found out back in 2010 that mean words do hurt (literally, in a physical sense) and you can get for example chronic pains and other psychosomatic illensses from psychological bullying. No one should make you feel bad about being bitter about having your health and sometimes like in many cases here, your LIFE ruined just like that, by your bullies. No wonder you are bitter and want to do evil things to the society which either:

A) Actively took part in you getting bullied
or
B) Were passive about doing anything against your bullies and thus were bully enablers (most likely due to them being fine with you, a low status male with shit genes getting bullied so that you don't procreate)

Kinda reminds me of those rice experiments on youtube, you know what I'm talking about:

There are many videos of the same experiment from multiple people, the outcome is always pretty much the same with varying levels of mold on "hated" rice, depending on lenght of performed experiment.

It pisses me off that bullys are allowed to get away with treating incels like trash.

I agree.
Baaah, hambug.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" -

African proverb.

"When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deep within himself and his suffering is spilling over. "

I hate cunts. I hope that hurts them + if it does good.

It pisses me off that bullys are allowed to get away with treating incels like trash.
Yeah. That's the worst part. You try doing something about it? YOU are going to have problems for it, not them. And it's the same in adult life. You can be shoved by strangers with shoulder, jokingly called cute, have groups of people make weird faces as you walk by, etc etc. Even though it majorly fucks up your brain, you can't do SHIT about a single instance of it. What a FUCKED UP WORLD. THis is why I fucking hate cucktians and actually ANY religious people or those who have certain systems that tell them that everything is just.
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" -

African proverb.

"When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deep within himself and his suffering is spilling over. "
That first proverb is based as fuck but that 2nd thing is blue pilled bullshit. JFL. Yeah, Chad was certainly hurt by literally nothing bad going on in his life when he was mocking me. Fuck off with that. Hurt people most of the time don't want to hurt others because they know the feeling of hurt too well.

African proverb.

Damn. That’s a pretty good quote ngl

That first proverb is based as fuck but that 2nd thing is blue pilled bullshit. JFL. Yeah, Chad was certainly hurt by literally nothing bad going on in his life when he was mocking me. Fuck off with that. Hurt people most of the time don't want to hurt others because they know the feeling of hurt too well.

i just think a healthy person doesnt feel the need to bully someone, he is most likely sick in some way or traumatized, a healthy person would emphatize with the victim and not bully again, only if somehitng is wrong with you do you ignore the feeling of others

i just think a healthy person doesnt feel the need to bully someone, he is most likely sick in some way or traumatized, a healthy person would emphatize with the victim and not bully again, only if somehitng is wrong with you do you ignore the feeling of others
Still wrong but hey its your opinion so its fine.

Chad bullies because he is bored of being in school/work and you're there to entertain him.

would a happy healthy person do this?

No, so I agree with you. I remember in school the Chaddiest kids were less likely to bully it was dudes in the 4-7 range that were bullies

No, so I agree with you. I remember in school the Chaddiest kids were less likely to bully it was dudes in the 4-7 range that were bullies
its suifuel for me knowing that the really good looking chads are not arrogant, they are good people, emphathetic and funny mostly, not toxic not sad mostly, not anxious, just a normal healthy human being that enjoys life

unimaginable to me and makes me envious

its suifuel for me knowing that the really good looking chads are not arrogant, they are good people, emphathetic and funny mostly, not toxic not sad mostly, not anxious, just a normal healthy human being that enjoys life

unimaginable to me and makes me envious

They are arrogant bro, don't kid yourself

They are arrogant bro, don't kid yourself
jeah maybe all the positive attention makes you arrogant and narcissist just like having alot of money makes you less likely to symphatize with poor people.

so i guess maybe they symphatize less with ugly people and think they are above them,

but i guess they are kind of right? they are above us in so many aspects of life

jeah maybe all the positive attention makes you arrogant and narcissist just like having alot of money makes you less likely to symphatize with poor people.

so i guess maybe they symphatize less with ugly people and think they are above them,

but i guess they are kind of right? they are above us in so many aspects of life

they are above us power wise yes. But in terms of being "kind good people" id say no

Incels need to go on a mass bullying rampage turning foids into old moldy cunts

Agreed. I will never pretend like being a "good" person is worth anything. The way life has done me and still does me despite my efforts is fucking disgusting. It's not "entitled" to want to be treated fairly/equally/right.

Last edited:
in my country, people have a word for that. Translated it is something like "it is the deads man fault", which means that people usually blame the victim. This thing is literally rage fuel.

basically, bullying is a group survival strategy that eliminates empathy towards the individuals that are too weak and that are useless for the community, so they can be rejected. The human being evolved technically, but at the basics, we are just fancy animals. We are still controlled by our ancient instincts and 99% of the people keep denying that. Sometimes I feel like depression and suicidal urges are the way nature used to get rid of people rejected by their groups. this is awful. Our brains are just trying to kill us. My parents had only one thing to do: wear a condom, but they wanted to bring me to this beautiful world. Fuck everything and especially the government agent that is reading this. Fuck you.
would a happy healthy person do this?
yes. don't forget that the roman people used to watch massacres and enjoy that shit. the human being is adaptable. too adaptable. to anything.
THis is why I fucking hate cucktians and actually ANY religious people or those who have certain systems that tell them that everything is just.
religion is just a way people who suffered tried to consolate themselves. if they were schizophrenic (idk if the word is correct sorry) they seen magic and lights and stuff like that or just invented them to get power.

Last edited:
My parents had only one thing to do: wear a condom, but they wanted to bring me to this beautiful world.
Fuck MY parents especially. Fuckers knew they shouldnt procreate. After having my sister they couldn't have a baby for 8 years. This is a good enough indicator that YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO HAVE A BABY because you have shit genes and if anything will be born, it will be FUCKED UP GENETICALLY. And here I am. I happened after all. WHY?! Fuck them for being such retards.
AND they fucked me up mentally later on as well. My mom by being a controlling bitch and my father for being a deadbeat nobody.

basically, bullying is a group survival strategy that eliminates empathy towards the individuals that are too weak and that are useless for the community, so they can be rejected. The human being evolved technically, but at the basics, we are just fancy animals. We are still controlled by our ancient instincts and 99% of the people keep denying that. Sometimes I feel like depression and suicidal urges are the way nature used to get rid of people rejected by their groups. this is awful. Our brains are just trying to kill us. My parents had only one thing to do: wear a condom, but they wanted to bring me to this beautiful world. Fuck everything and especially the government agent that is reading this. Fuck you.
Its a mixture of bullying and exclusion until said victum ropes. Normies are vicuous creatures.

Sometimes I feel like depression and suicidal urges are the way nature used to get rid of people rejected by their groups.
Since i got diagnosed with depression i realized that why the fuck would nature let us feel suicidal if the only goal in biology is reproduction. There must be an evolutionary reason.
Also, i've read that a lot of animals are actually incel. I think that there's no mass animal suicides because they aren't self aware enough.

Exactly.

A human being's physical appearance creates a strong subconscious bias in how other people evaluate that human. Behavior on it's own is comparatively weak in that subconscious evaluation, but the behavior's evaluation is strongly biased based on physical appearance.
So people tend to treat ugly people like shit, and at the end they even feel justified in giving them the short end of the stick.

Once one becomes aware of that, anger and resentment are completely plausible responses to this unfair and cruel treatment.

Normies think angry people deserve angriness back at them
this is not the case

IMG 20200219 194048

This is what i am talking about. I couldnt stop myself from doing this today. Am I wrong for it? Fuck no.

JFL at believing this pseudo scientific rice bullshit

JFL at believing this pseudo scientific rice bullshit
I knew it. I knew that there will be one double digit IQ >MUH SCIENCE post. No one, I repeat, so even a fucking quarterbrain like you can understand it - NO ONE! - here said that this is some sort of scientific proof of ANYTHING, you absolute mental nobody! Not only an incel but also a braincel.

Also JFL @ you back because there are literally scientific proofs of how soundwaves (based on words) can affect items, like snowflakes and their shape.

Well i don't really think that sounds can really modify chemistry, but it is clear that they are affecting people.

Well i don't really think that sounds can really modify chemistry, but it is clear that they are affecting people.
Mental illnesses dont merely come from chemical inbalances but even physical changes to the brain. For example I got left with brain atrophy or whatever its called in English.

Gona watch that vids

Dont care about suffring no more...I just want the world to make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back