Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its ok to make fun of and bully ugly people but not deformed people

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
fagotonabike said:
average IQ of Slav countries is very close to G*ermany's, it's like 2 or 3 points behind. Even then I don't care if G*ermans call me subhuman slav shit, so why do niggers care so damn much about being called niggers. Actually I believe beta whites are the ones that get GIGA butthurt about the word nigger.

Do you not understand the history behind that word that dating back to the slave trade? No wonder why you dont understand, you're uneducated and retarded.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Getting back to the original topic...it's sort of like height.
It's perfectly acceptable to make fun of a 5'6 male but making fun of a literal 4 foot tall midget is politically incorrect. Neither had any control over their height though.
IQ works the same way as well. It's perfectly acceptable to make fun of people in the 80 to 90 IQ range but making fun of literal retards makes you a monster.
Of course the 3/10 ugly guy, the seriously deformed guy, the 5'6 guy, the midget, the guy with an IQ of 84 and the literal retard are all the way they are because of a variable outside of their control. Their genetics. I remember having this exact argument with someone a couple years ago and they just didn't get it. Most of society is perfectly fine with this double standard it seems. Nothing is going to change because everyone needs someone to look down on and shit on without feeling bad about it.

This double standard is what drove me mad and misanthropic as a teenager...

A bluepilled answer would be that people make fun of you only when they think you can "take it" without being hurt, and therefore that it is almost a compliment if someone makes fun of you.

But in practice, it always hurts very deeply to be called ugly, and you truly need to be mature beyond your years to not let it affect you.

fagotonabike said:
average IQ of Slav countries is very close to G*ermany's, it's like 2 or 3 points behind. Even then I don't care if G*ermans call me subhuman slav shit, so why do niggers care so damn much about being called niggers. Actually I believe beta whites are the ones that get GIGA butthurt about the word nigger.

Average IQ by all slavic countries are NOTICEABLY lower than western europe let alone scandinavian counties. (My father is Finnish and my mother is Norwegian, I'm  originally from Finland). Don't sugar coat it. All slavic countries are double digit IQ so the double digit insult makes no sense. It's not only the IQ that makes germany/other western countries noticeably different from slavic countries but the technological advancements, culture, economy, education ect... Hence why they stand stand out along with their noticeable different looking features. I'm straight up curious why you thought I am or from Germany? They think the same way about the slavs as well? Also I'm not racist against them. Not thinking their white isn't racist either, only people who really want to be white would feel hurt about it. I personally think of you and other slavs as honorary whites. Also the reason why BLACK americans care is because of the context of the word from the history in the U.S. I guess an ignorant edgy slav wouldn't know or care about its history though.

Nautica1983 said:
fagotonabike said:
Do you not understand the history behind that word that dating back to the slave trade? No wonder why you dont understand, you're uneducated and retarded.
The weak should fear the strong, and the black man was the weak and the white man was the strong. Not only that the majority of slaves were happy - happier than the black community is now.

Morf12 said:
fagotonabike said:
Average IQ by all slavic countries are NOTICEABLY lower than western europe let alone scandinavian counties. (My father is Finnish and my mother is Norwegian, I'm  originally from Finland). Don't sugar coat it. All slavic countries are double digit IQ so the double digit insult makes no sense. It's not only the IQ that makes germany/other western countries that make a big  difference from slavic countries but the technological advancements, culture, economy, education ect... Hence why they stand stand out along with their noticeable different looking features. I'm straight up curious why you thought I am or from Germany? They think the same way about the slavs as well? Also I'm not racist against them. Not thinking their white isn't racist either, only people who really want to be white would feel hurt about it. I personally think of you and other slavs as honorary whites. Also the reason why BLACK americans care is because of the context of the word from the history in the U.S. I guess an ignorant edgy slav wouldn't know or care about its history though.
iq-europe.jpg

As I said, a 2-3 IQ difference between western and eastern EU countries.

fagotonabike said:
Yes, I am. At least I am not an apologetic retard that gets mad at people using the word nigger.

Being this much of a beta should be a crime.

As I said, I don't care if you say nigger or not. It is just that I respect my fellow watermeloncels.

Nautica1983 said:
I never even thought about the height thing. We seriously need to make a blackpill documentary.

fuck off normie.  dont ever try to commercialize this shit for shekels
and how dare you try to censor other posters. tsk tsk tsk please fuckoff back to your safe space

fagotonabike said:
The weak should fear the strong, and the black man was the weak and the white man was the strong. Not only that the majority of slaves were happy - happier than the black community is now.

iq-europe.jpg

As I said, a 2-3 IQ difference between western and eastern EU countries.

That map looks pretty dated and inaccurate (Here is the most recent estimate by lynn) but you know those countries in the south east are slavic right? Also stop obsessing with IQ and germany when that was but a small part of my post. I like slavs happy? Focus on fixing their shit holes (especially outside of their metropolitan cities) and worry less about lower IQ.

asdfcel said:
Nautica1983 said:
I never even thought about the height thing. We seriously need to make a blackpill documentary.
fuck off normie. dont ever try to commercialize this shit for shekels
and how dare you try to censor other posters. tsk tsk tsk please fuckoff back to your safe space
What the fuck are you talking about? If you use deragatory terms im going to fucking report you. Fuck off bitch

Thread officially derailed. :)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4j84uIwTQ4[/video]

fagotonabike said:
Nautica1983 said:
fagotonabike said:
Do you not understand the history behind that word that dating back to the slave trade? No wonder why you dont understand, you're uneducated and retarded.
"The weak should fear the strong, and the black man was the weak and the white man was the strong. Not only that the majority of slaves were happy - happier than the black community is now."

Wtf? The africans werent even "black" people. There were 100s of different african tribes, if someone came to you're country asking to take your enemies away, you wouldnt? Because thats what happened. Slaves werent happy, are you fucking stupid? You are the stupidest user on this board.

Tuttle said:
Thread officially derailed. :)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4j84uIwTQ4[/video]
>tfw the OP derails the thread for you

Nautica1983 said:
fagotonabike said:
Nautica1983 said:
fagotonabike said:
"The weak should fear the strong, and the black man was the weak and the white man was the strong. Not only that the majority of slaves were happy - happier than the black community is now."
Wtf? The africans werent even "black" people. There were 100s of different african tribes, if someone came to you're country asking to take your enemies away, you wouldnt? Because thats what happened. Slaves werent happy, are you fucking stupid? You are the stupidest user on this board.
The blacks that were imported from Africa to America lived lives that were 100x better than their previous ones. Not only that, slaves had a better life back then than they have now. At least slaves didn't die in masses to gun crime and gang crime. Slaves in american had humane living conditions and even wages that allowed them to live normal lives.

fagotonabike said:

The blacks that were imported from Africa to America lived lives that were 100x better than their previous ones. Not only that, slaves had a better life back then than they have now. At least slaves didn't die in masses to gun crime and gang crime. Slaves in american had humane living conditions and even wages that allowed them to live normal lives.

Yeah, better lives, thats why the woman had their babies cut out from the womb and had the babies fed to alligators. Thats why slaves in south america had a life expectancy of 6 months and a life expectancy of 7 years in North America. Im sure they enjoyed working from sunrise to sundown and living in shitty conditions and some being tortured. At this point im not sure if you're trolling or not. You should be banned for you're stupidity alone.

Can't believe there are that many cucks here that get offended with the word "nigger." Fagotonabike has shown us there is still a lot of work left to finish in our small community. If we can't take a few bantz here and there, we are showing we are no better than the incelqueers who live on microaggressions and victimhood.

fagotonabike said:
Jesus christ how cucked can one community be.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

ITS JUST A FUCKING WORD

Reported

Anonymous said:
Can't believe there are that many cucks here that get offended with the word "nigger." Fagotonabike has shown us there is still a lot of work left to finish in our small community. If we can't take a few bantz here and there, we are showing we are no better than the incelqueers who live on microaggressions and victimhood.

You don't know what banter actually is if you think throwing nigger around left and right means "banter". Muricans have bastardized the word and that's why they suck at it. It's just edgy shit posting, call it what it is.

Fucking hilarious at the amount of nigger tears ITT

Nautica1983 said:
fagotonabike said:
Yeah, better lives, thats why the woman had their babies cut out from the womb and had the babies fed to alligators. Thats why slaves in south america had a life expectancy of 6 months and a life expectancy of 7 years in North America. Im sure they enjoyed working from sunrise to sundown and living in shitty conditions and some being tortured. At this point im not sure if you're trolling or not. You should be banned for you're stupidity alone.
>spouting jewish lies like a mongrel

"The most commonly cited figure I can find is age 36. I.e. Robert Whaples and Diane C. Betts, Historical Perspectives on the American Economy, p. 154; Paul Finkelman, Encylopedia of African American History, 1619-1895, p. 338, and several others. I think this figure ultimately derives from Fogel and Engerman's controversial Time on the Cross, which in turn was derived mostly from U.S. census data, but I don't have the book available and can't confirm that."
"Everyone seems to agree that average white life expectancy was about 40. It also seems to be generally agreed that the lower slave life expectancy was largely due to much worse infant and child mortality among the enslaved than the free. Many related issues are fiercely debated. Was that life expectancy getting better in 1850, or worse? Were slave mothers better treated than their kin, or abused the same as always?"

Blacks had a very similar life expectancy to whites.

LMAO
M
A
O

Morf12 said:
fagotonabike said:
LMAO I don't live in a country that even has niggers. 99% SLAV country here
Well that's not surprising. I don't think I've ever met a Slav who doesn't dislike black people. Which is ironic since where I come from we have a lot of people who basically consider slavs the white version of niggers. Hell they don't even consider them white.

Im a slav and i dont have anything against blackcels or any other race, ok maybe against gypsy people, i really hate these fuckers

1) People that think they have high IQ; probably have low IQ themselves. I could assure you a Blonde Stacy from one of my maths clases (whom you'd think look dumb in appearance because she dresses like a club slut) in my class would probably kick your ass in a maths test or quiz, any day of the week. The amount of cognitive dissonance in this thread is funny.

2) It's been researched that ugly people have low IQ's and attractive people have higher IQ's on average. I'm actually the dumbest one in class all of my classes and the most unattractive person in my classes, but they still respect me for pushing hard.

3) Lol @ the people saying "nigger" getting triggered, upset and somehow held back, refrained back for saying "Nigger." Its not only a bad word, but sometimes words carry a lot of weight and cause harm on others, because people wear those words and you should understand what black people went through in America. You guys are probably not black and are underage (its almost time for underage posters to gtfo of incels.is), also its cute you had your first baby moment of finding 4chan, perhaps a few months, or weeks ago, I've been already been on there longer before you faggots. I also try to refrain myself calling women "sluts" and "whores," as much as possible (usually its add no value to our conversions and discussion), my sole purpose is to seek and provide the truth (the black pill), not be some aggressive rut.

This thread is a blessing in disguise; now it encourages me to be less "mean" and more "empathetic."

Hilarious. What a bunch of random pathetic subhumans we are.

IsolationHurts said:
Hilarious. What a bunch of random pathetic subhumans we are.
Lmao

Way to derail a thread with a great point of discussion retards.

Its because deformities are associated with other medical serious problems, like some disability which is something bad to make fun of, while ugliness is seen as simply an appearance thing not involved in serious health things.