Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s OK to be repetitive on this forum

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
We are repeating the same shit each day but it’s ok, because we have a sense of community, reassurance and friendship through suffering. It’s the same shit, but it helps us cope, and life is the same shit anyway, so what else would we know?

Rejection. Dismissal. Rejection.
“Seen: 2:45pm”
Getting ignored
Getting ignored again

Obviously if this is all your social and romantic life comprises of, you’re gonna have a bad time and complain about it repetitively. And we have a right to do so. We have a right to be dissatisfied, and a right to complain, when life treats us like absolute shit from the day we are born.

At least we have each other! :feelsthink::soy::heart:

No homo though. I don’t appreciate homosexuality in my vicinity so pls keep it in the closet if you’re gaycel, Thankyou .

It's over for many repetitive men.

Repetitives me

Can you repeat that?

I never get tired of incels.co buddy boyo

everything can be said about the blackpill has already been said hundreds of times i just come here to shit post and talk to fellow cels kek

There isn't much to say about the blackpill tbh. It can be summed up with just "Its all just looks, fame, and money."

I am happy to chat with fellow virigins who are at my same wavelength. I can't relate with normies that have a social life, I don't know how many times I had to lie about having friends or actually doing stuff outside or having a "life". Here I can just say what I am and no one judges.

Yes our lives are repetitive and that turns this forum repetitive.

Have we really run out of incel stuff to talk about?

It's ok because many here are autistic

Have we really run out of incel stuff to talk about?
I guess most posts kind of go like:
  • Oy this foid (Insert inceltheme here.)
  • InkelStorytime
  • ITcels got us boi
  • Oy the kikes are after us
  • And of course the occasional racebait

I am actually one of the more legit posters whose least repetitive tbh

its good for the newcels

everything can be said about the blackpill has already been said hundreds of times i just come here to shit post and talk to fellow cels kek
tbhtbh

Sad cat gun

Last edited:
Venting is eternal when being endlessly wronged.

Repetitives me
Repetitives me
Repetitives me
Repetitives me
Repetitives me
Repetitives me
Repetitives me

Idk sometimes there's a fresh item.

It's not always stale bagels...

I like the sound of friendship through suffering. This forum is a good support group. My mental condition would be much worse if not ibcels.co. IRL I don't have anybody even to talk with for months.

I've said it once or twice and i'll repeat again: it's over

Man... it’s over for many men.

Life is repetitive for many men

We are repeating the same shit each day but it’s ok, because we have a sense of community, reassurance and friendship through suffering. It’s the same shit, but it helps us cope, and life is the same shit anyway, so what else would we know?

Rejection. Dismissal. Rejection.
“Seen: 2:45pm”
Getting ignored
Getting ignored again

Obviously if this is all your social and romantic life comprises of, you’re gonna have a bad time and complain about it repetitively. And we have a right to do so. We have a right to be dissatisfied, and a right to complain, when life treats us like absolute shit from the day we are born.

At least we have each other! :feelsthink::soy::heart:

No homo though. I don’t appreciate homosexuality in my vicinity so pls keep it in the closet if you’re gaycel, Thankyou .
In a way i personally agree with this.
Sometimes it gets really repetitive, unless something new emerges.