Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's ogre

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I think it has been a year since the last thread. Still stuck with my conservator and stupid govnikking. My new social worker is okay, but a hippieish roastie. I kinda rotted on and off for a 3/4 year and lost contact in that time.

I am in the hospital. [UWSL]They tricked me again. [/UWSL]

My mom refused to speak to me for a month about important specific govnikk shit and angrily dodged me and yelled at me only when I without saying anythinggauged her responsiveness. I went beushing my teeth, kinda lost it when I saw my mirrot image and spit the pastr all over it then quickly used the shower hwad to clean it and flooded the top of the sink. Then as she always tells me I went to my dad. And just talked abou my fears on a meta level. My mom then screamed downwards. Idk what. And I screamed back stfu. Then she said I refuse to communicate and then I ran upstairs into hervvicinity and asked her several times, who refuses to communicaze she started yelling again to call the police.

[UWSL]It is so weird how apathetic my patents are and always have been. I[/UWSL][UWSL] just told them that they should stop blasting their money into lifestyle renovations and put some money back for my education, healthcare and our retirement and also should use the tax optimizations etc. resulting from certain things and deal with bureaucrats for my neetbuxx.[/UWSL]

My dad be like you need help? I will help you. Tell them what is going on. > Go to work you lazy fuck.

It's so dumb. As[UWSL] if they voluntarily surrender their and my rights living in still somewhat of a social democracy.[/UWSL]

Just work a minimumwage job without any prospects and stfu.[UWSL]u Pull yourself up by your bootstraps![/UWSL]
[UWSL]I always had the suspicion they are closet right wing economically.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I think I have to rope.[/UWSL]

They also threw me out again. Possibly forever.

Technically they cant throw me out. Unless[UWSL] I surrender my rights or threaten them. [/UWSL][UWSL]But suing them would poison the well even more.[/UWSL]

Also no money, no strength and would take to much time.

I will stay in hospital for a week [UWSL]and try to get the missingbdiagnosis papers. [/UWSL][UWSL]Maybe I can at least get some money for the contact lenses and medicinical body lotion f[/UWSL][UWSL]rom my insurance.[/UWSL]

And then I call them and tell them how they can't just do nothing all years and then discard me. [UWSL]And that I expect them to correct the mistreatment from earlier years. [/UWSL][UWSL]File all those fucking papers. Put[/UWSL][UWSL] some money back. [/UWSL][UWSL]And stop lying to me and treat me like some piece of shit.[/UWSL]

Idk they are retarded for not putting things into proper saving accounts and literally take free neetbux money.

They somehow pretend they are millionaires an[UWSL]d don't want to fill those income clauses in neetbux papers[/UWSL]
Either way if they should be millionaires
[UWSL](they arent, they are just dumb)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]They should stop leaving me alone with my healthcare problems and pay that shit[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Am I asking to much?[/UWSL]

Also I can't go to school uni, traineeship or whatever, if I can't live at home. [UWSL]I could go to some autismcamp. Yippiehhh[/UWSL]

I think things will really get worse and[UWSL] we will enter an age of feudalism. Those[/UWSL][UWSL] owning the means of production. Those[/UWSL][UWSL] few mints worthy enough to get some better pay (labor aristocrats) and the gray unlucky masses.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The gap between rich and poor grows like crazy already. And[/UWSL][UWSL] powers are consolidating at the market. But[/UWSL][UWSL] boomers be like, just become a taxi driver like me.[/UWSL]

Student dept still is a problem even here, c[UWSL]uz high cost of living[/UWSL][UWSL]l. Also if I want gibs in that time. M[/UWSL][UWSL]y parents also have to cooperate with the bureaucrats.[/UWSL]

Idk do they think I want to rob them or sth?
[UWSL]It's not like they would not need retirement money. [/UWSL][UWSL]Pensions are shit in germany. [/UWSL][UWSL]Every last goy understood that and went into investments. [/UWSL][UWSL]I was even ahead of the cutve by far. But[/UWSL][UWSL] they think I am unworthy to tell them or some retarded piece of shit.[/UWSL]

One of the main reasons, why I think of joining the french foreign legion. After [UWSL]17,5 years thousand € instant pension [/UWSL][UWSL]+ risk boni.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I don't think I can work 40 years something like construction or carpentry here for 10€ minimum wage with [/UWSL][UWSL]600€ pension after 40 years.[/UWSL]
:feelscry:
[UWSL]Also the stock market is now overheated anyway tbh. I[/UWSL][UWSL] am far to late[/UWSL]

I should have trained the last year and then joined the marines. I a[UWSL]m over the maximum age. This week is my birthday.[/UWSL]

Also still barely functional[UWSL]e. Depression is a full time job a[/UWSL][UWSL]s I always say ironically. [/UWSL][UWSL]Can't do anything. Gotta[/UWSL][UWSL] fulfill the ldar quota. Neetbux[/UWSL][UWSL] don't get earned out of thin air. You gotta work for it. :feelskek:[/UWSL]

Last edited: