Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its ogre son

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
just gonna be another disjointed rant

fuark ngl its super ogre just thought about a bunch of memories that confirm my sub-humanity.

i posted a pic on r/incelselfies like 2 years ago once with the title "is it over" and the onyl comment with 24 upvotes was
"the look in your eyes tells you all you need to know"

like holy fuck my face is so fucked, my deviated septum fucks up my harmony so much its OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little kid said i was ugly (little kids dont lie), ive been rejected by every girl ive talked to, never gotten IOI

im gonna wake up tomorrow morning and regret writing this shit, i change moods so much i fucking hate it lol. every morning i wake up hating myself even more because of the pathetic shit i did the night before. i want to punch my own fucking face in, i wish i had some disease or some shit so i wouldn't have to show my face to other people anymore, my fucking existence and people seeing my face literally harms society. its ogre.

like fuark it was over for me since birth finding r/incels at 13 just fucking lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

im so fucking retarded too i sleep with like 5 blankets because i need the weight to fall asleep, i hug my pillow, but all the heat makes me sweat like crazy. but i cant fall asleep without hugging pillow + weight of blanket.

i wish i was a kid again ngl, my childhood was great, id wake up at 11am and go outisde and play in the woods with my friends all day, ride bikes, whatever. back then no one cared about looks.

legit i wish i had a scalpel id fucking start cutting off my nose, its so fucking ugly and deformed holy shit. id also cut out parts of my cheek to give me hollow cheeks

I also have a deviated septum which difficults me to breath every day.
I feel ya
ROPE

I'm depressed tbh