Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's official, she isn't interested in me

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
Backstory: Monday around time when i finish work i took up the courage to actually approach an outsider foid (bear in mind i have mild Asperger's so took alot), she kinda blew me off but had a 9 minute talk and brushed it thinking it's because of the weather because i literally approached her when it was freezing, so i thought maybe the weather had influence cause i had my mask on which covered 50% of my face hiding my most ugly features.

Tuesday morning i said hi to her she said hi back, at closing time i wanted to approach her again but she sped into her so couldn't talk

Today she basically ignored me through out, didn't even talk and just acted we where strangers. I honestly thought we could like hit off atleast as friends cause she is really ugly and anti social like me but yeah. Honestly i'm just really depressed right now but yeah, just wanted to tell someone

You only have one choice: chloroform time.
i've heard this doesn't work because they have to take deep breaths, it takes too long, and it's liable to kill them, which might be okay as well.

True, just get some horse tranquilizers and shoot her up, that shit works much faster.
a lot of benzos can cause a blackout too.
the dosage is so small required for a blackout, less than 2mg with clonazolam.

she is really ugly and anti social like me but yeah
remember she is still has many men lining up to be her friend or boyfriend she won't want anyone isn't the best of her options

But no foid would eat or drink anything you give them and you are so sus you'll never be able to drug her inconspicuously, but a dark or lonely stretch and a needle of tranq at least seem feasible.
i agree.
if you have access to horse trank.

Just get a taser, women are smaller and weaker than you, a high power taser that would drop a nigger would definitely 10/10 keep any woman down and easy to whisk away.

:yes::yes:

OP, taser her or give her horse tranquilizers.

She sounds like every woman on this planet in the sense that none of them are interested in me.

(in roblox) gotta watch out for feds

is it illegal to taser people?
OP, only taser her in self-defense.

also, i just said "give her horse transquilizers" like giving a gift.
she doesn't have to use them.

JFL if you don't have at least one common friend or workmate or whatever

only real way to roll for more romantic opportunities is to change jobs

Yes, and you can give gifts but you can't give a gift that involves penetrating her, otherwise, foids on their birthday would be hardcore purge style bunkered up.
if it was legal to give the gift of penetration, every day would be a birthday for foids.

I wish I had a little sister, I just have to say happy birthday to my nieces.... Also I would 10/10 volunteer at something like YMCA
me too, a little sister would have been great.

Backstory: Monday around time when i finish work i took up the courage to actually approach an outsider foid (bear in mind i have mild Asperger's so took alot), she kinda blew me off but had a 9 minute talk and brushed it thinking it's because of the weather because i literally approached her when it was freezing, so i thought maybe the weather had influence cause i had my mask on which covered 50% of my face hiding my most ugly features.

Tuesday morning i said hi to her she said hi back, at closing time i wanted to approach her again but she sped into her so couldn't talk

Today she basically ignored me through out, didn't even talk and just acted we where strangers. I honestly thought we could like hit off atleast as friends cause she is really ugly and anti social like me but yeah. Honestly i'm just really depressed right now but yeah, just wanted to tell someone
Well done for trying dude, if a woman is into you she'll approach & look for excuses to put herself in your vicinity.

But no foid would eat or drink anything you give them and you are so sus you'll never be able to drug her inconspicuously, but a dark or lonely stretch and a needle of tranq at least seem feasible.
Bet this thread ends up on IT lol.

Then why are you here? Okay I wanted to make a self-depreciating joke but now I just made myself feel sad.
Here? This ain't reddit is it? I can't think of a funny retort so have some autism.

Yeah, so question. Would you prefer to not have autism? I'd trade my Asperger's out in an instant yet I hear some spergs saying they like being autistic & to not be would be taking away part of themselves & my mind is blown. Who the fuck wants this condition yo.

I have Aspergers too, honestly, I know no other life than what I currently have, I wouldn't get rid of my condition because I simply don't know whats on the other side of it and feel safer with it. But if I could have been born normal I would have preferred that. I just wish I could get on disability because of Aspergers, that'd be my dream.
Don't you see though, if you were happy & fit in you wouldn't make that statement about welfare.

You're like an alien being trying to fit in with the average NT, just too different. The vibe or whatever bs lingo they use today isn't there, thinking too much about too many things at once.

Sure you can be ugly, average or attractive but if you're anything other than attractive you'll struggle to get in good with others since you don't have the right stuff to fall back on which is social IQ & the right "feel/presentation/aura".

Didnt read title was enough.

The sooner you give up on the hopes of a foid ever being interested in you (not going to happen) the better.

Dont even try anymore. Incels have 4 options in life:

ER, Rape, Rope or Monk

Thats it

Honestly, I'm average, once I lose weight I'd even classify myself a 7, even fat I'm 5.5-6, and 6'2, most of the problem getting a woman is volcel territory since I have the precondition requirement she not be a total whore and I actually like her and see a future together. My aspergers has hurt my horribly with women, because despite being okay looking I'm not 'ignore my personality' level. I could probably get casual sex despite my aspergers but I want love, I want to be in a relationship, sex outside of a relationship is no different than just paying a hooker.

Despite this I'd still be terrified to get rid of my Aspergers, I'd also be terrified of getting rid of my incel status. It's all I know, I know life would be better if I just became a shallow casual fuck and suppressed my emotions (after losing some more weight before hand) and I could join normies, but I don't want to do that. I don't want my life to be better at the cost of the current me. I want a real love, despite who I am now, I want to be my autistic self and find a woman I want to be in a relationship with who wants me back. I struggle so much, but its all I've know, what if fixing myself is actually worse?
You're about 50 years too late then. If you were NT you wouldn't be a virgin right now.

Save your money & go to sea, with that height & self rating you'll get something but I feel you may be too fussy.

JFL if you don't have at least one common friend or workmate or whatever
:feelsbadman:
Yeah, so question. Would you prefer to not have autism? I'd trade my Asperger's out in an instant yet I hear some spergs saying they like being autistic & to not be would be taking away part of themselves & my mind is blown. Who the fuck wants this condition yo.
The NTpill is real.
There might be the aspect of aspergers where you get to engage in more introspection and think deeply about particular subjects intensively but that's about it.
This world is for NT guys not non-NT guys.

Even ugly women have high standards, alot of them lack self awareness.
Well done for trying dude, if a woman is into you she'll approach & look for excuses to put herself in your vicinity.
Exactly she will make it very easy for you maybe sometimes not out right approach but her body language would be very receptive towards you.

Last edited:
remember she is still has many men lining up to be her friend or boyfriend she won't want anyone isn't the best of her options
CwUSjuy

:feelsbadman:

The NTpill is real.
There might be the aspect of aspergers where you get to engage in more introspection and think deeply about particular subjects intensively but that's about it.
This world is for NT guys not non-NT guys.
I honestly think all that introspection & the like is more of a curse than a boon, I'd rather be stupid & happy over smart & depressed.

I honestly think all that introspection & the like is more of a curse than a boon, I'd rather be stupid & happy over smart & depressed.
Yeah. But the thing is if you don't overthink as a non-NT guy you can easily slip up and make yourself seem more awkward and impulsive tbh

Yeah. But the thing is if you don't overthink as a non-NT guy you can easily slip up and make yourself seem more awkward and impulsive tbh
NT ppl don't have to overthink, they just act on instinct.

NT ppl don't have to overthink, they just act on instinct.
Yeah that's the difference. And contrary to what normies think you can't "just stop being autistic" or "learn to be normal".

Yeah that's the difference. And contrary to what normies think you can't "just stop being autistic" or "learn to be normal".
Even if you make a good go of it they still notice something is off & you're left feeling exhausted from masking.

No win situation.

Even if you make a good go of it they still notice something is off & you're left feeling exhausted from masking.
It's the blank autist stare and monotone voice. It's not fixable because it's the natural tendency of non-NT guys imo.
No win situation.
Absolutely and none of this war games "the only winning move is not to play" bullshit either.
This world isn't accommodating in any way for non-NT guys and you lose every time. It's only gotten worse with increasing importance of networking and social media despite autism rates rising in younger generations.

It's the blank autist stare and monotone voice. It's not fixable because it's the natural tendency of non-NT guys imo.

Absolutely and none of this war games "the only winning move is not to play" bullshit either.
This world isn't accommodating in any way for non-NT guys and you lose every time. It's only gotten worse with increasing importance of networking and social media despite autism rates rising in younger generations.
Yeah I've noticed how you're expected to be hyper social, networked & the like now comparative to how it seemed a few decades back. What's the deal with that shit yet ppl are ruder & more apathetic than ever.

Yeah I've noticed how you're expected to be hyper social, networked & the like now comparative to how it seemed a few decades back. What's the deal with that shit yet ppl are ruder & more apathetic than ever.
It's social media and image obession along with lack of privacy meaning that you have to play the part of a competent, social person at all times or risk getting mocked and getting your rep lowered. It's commodification of the individual.

@FlamingCel @Billowel @mänline @Mainländer
It might remind you of this passage from Revelation 18:12-14

It's social media and image obession along with lack of privacy meaning that you have to play the part of a competent, social person at all times or risk getting mocked and getting your rep lowered. It's commodification of the individual.

Hmmmm I see, I wouldn't mind solitary confinement with a decent pc, access to torrents & a comfy bed. Anything beyond that is unnecessary. People in the main are more trouble than they're worth unless you're attractive or hold some commodity they value.

Hmmmm I see, I wouldn't mind solitary confinement with a decent pc, access to torrents & a comfy bed.
ldaring is essentially solitary confinement.
Anything beyond that is unnecessary. People in the main are more trouble than they're worth unless you're attractive or hold some commodity they value.
I agree every time you get bullied it just wears you down so it isn't worth it to risk "putting yourself out there". But I'm not going to cope like redditors do how that's fine and that they feel like a lone wolf.

Deep down every incel that posts here HAS to know the ending to the story. I'm not saying you shouldn't try sometimes, but there's no way I believe anyone is naiive enough to think they have a chance. I refuse.

Dn rd but beat her down like a dog (in animal crossing)

ldaring is essentially solitary confinement.

I agree every time you get bullied it just wears you down so it isn't worth it to risk "putting yourself out there". But I'm not going to cope like redditors do how that's fine and that they feel like a lone wolf.
We're a lone wolf as no cunt wants us in any form.

We're a lone wolf as no cunt wants us in any form.
We aren't lone wolfs but lost sheep and not in the biblical way either. That doesn't mean that you trust anyone that wants to take you into their flock ie the alt-right or antifa.

I didn't get the relation tbh.

But as for OP, foids make it obvious when they like you. If they don't do it, yeah, you can try to insist but don't expect much results at all.

I didn't get the relation tbh.
Buying souls is like commodification of the individual and no privacy. And accompanied by increasing wickedness. May just be a coincidence though.

She was never interested dude. She saw your face and instantly knew.

feelsbadman but also predictable :feelsEhh:

No win situation.