Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its OFFICIAL im now brain dead

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
yep all i can do i s wait in this shitty hallway, and try to hold in a goddamn turd for 3 hours, because evryone keeps locking the doorrs to the bathroom in this household, goddamn i am so lonely and retarded I ENED PEOPLE TO TLAK TO ME BUT THEY WONT BECAUSE THEY ARE DEMONS I TELL YOU DEEEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS plus, im legit rewtarded, all i can htink baout is pussy and boobs and how much i cna coom in a hole, and how my autism fucks everything up

It never began for mentalcels

I would get banned for a post like this if Serge's mod team was still around.

Possesses me.

If you stop looking for the demons, they vanish.

If you stop looking for the demons, they vanish.
nonsense, they are everywhere, i was just exiled here on this rock 21 years ago, soon ill be 22 in 2 months

nonsense, they are everywhere, i was just exiled here on this rock 21 years ago, soon ill be 22 in 2 months

You aren't blocking them out. It gets easier after practicing sensory deprivation. Learn to ignore sounds = you won't hear them. Squint your eyes when they get close and eventually they become blurs even when you don't. Then you can be entirely alone.

yep all i can do i s wait in this shitty hallway, and try to hold in a goddamn turd for 3 hours, because evryone keeps locking the doorrs to the bathroom in this household, goddamn i am so lonely and retarded I ENED PEOPLE TO TLAK TO ME BUT THEY WONT BECAUSE THEY ARE DEMONS I TELL YOU DEEEMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS plus, im legit rewtarded, all i can htink baout is pussy and boobs and how much i cna coom in a hole, and how my autism fucks everything up
Kick the door in

You aren't blocking them out. It gets easier after practicing sensory deprivation. Learn to ignore sounds = you won't hear them. Squint your eyes when they get close and eventually they become blurs even when you don't. Then you can be entirely alone.
i wanna destroy them all breyond the walls pof thids [lkace