Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's official. I have nothing to do.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
As an incel, I have fuck all to do but post and wait for kfc's. Fuck it all. Bored of dark souls within 4 days of nolifing, fucking NOTHING TO DO.

what about cooming

me too, been playing a lot rpg vidyas lately because im currently a neet rn. do you eat kfc almost everyday OP?

Im rotating copes and when everything becomes boring i dont know what to do.

me too, been playing a lot rpg vidyas lately because im currently a neet rn. do you eat kfc almost everyday OP?
about 3-4 times a week more or less

ive been a neet for 6 years in a months time :blackpill:
Get job mf
and work at mcdonalds as a sub 4 underbitten autistic? no, i will get diagnosed with autism, get my hand fixed and then new gaming set up and return to smurfing on mobas for whatever dopamine can be salvaged

I wish I had the money to KFCmaxx. But I found junk food loses it's appeal with time, cooking is actually fun and cheaper.
As a neet you need to minimize expenses and junk food and deliveries are unnecessary expenses.
I just bloatmaxx on cheap food like bread and butter, gives me just as much dopamine, doesn't make me feel as shitty and is somewhat healthier.

Unironically go to the gym. I have fuck all to do with my time so I spend ~an hour every day there + 15-30 minutes walking to and from the gym. Quite relaxing

Unironically go to the gym. I have fuck all to do with my time so I spend ~an hour every day there + 15-30 minutes walking to and from the gym. Quite relaxing
Caveat is if you are a fatcel, lose the weight first to not get side eyes. Diet is actually what matters to lose weight, then you can worry if you want to build mussels to impress m'lady or "feel good" (I would argue cardio is better for that).
And if you are a manlet, framecel like me, no point, I hate going outside as it is to get mogged, I'm not seen as an adult, no way I'm going to a gym, I don't even have the energy, motivation, access or money for it anyway.

I don't have any idea what my next step is gonna be and it doesn't matter anyway.

Find a gf and create a family, hobbies will come later

And if you are a manlet, framecel like me, no point, I hate going outside as it is to get mogged, I'm not seen as an adult
I'm in the same position and I still go to the gym. What else are you going to do that's *better*? Play video games and coom all day?

I'm in the same position and I still go to the gym. What else are you going to do that's *better*? Play video games and coom all day?
Anything that isn't getting mogged.
Nothing is ideal, that's the point.
Better would be working a job you like or hobbies (programming, drawing...).
I can't tell you for sure anyway because I feel like shit all the time and have no motivation for anything, no drive or lust for life even.

Im rotating copes and when everything becomes boring i dont know what to do
Farmers have crop rotation, we have cope rotation.

As an incel, I have fuck all to do but post and wait for kfc's. Fuck it all. Bored of dark souls within 4 days of nolifing, fucking NOTHING TO DO.
play Path of Exile and get an RF ( Righteous Fire ) build going ( Prevent the Degeneration of your life with enough Regeneration )

( you need to use guides to be able to do this )

The game is pretty fun once you get the gist of it .

I just kill time until i go to sleep when that happens

I recommend smoking weed if u aren't already, smoke all day everyday with what ur doing i guess.

Same buddyboyo,we need yo use ournyime to improvenourselves

No such thing as "nothing to do", the question is are you even looking for something to do?

Or you are expecting an idea to just randomly pop into your mind?

No such thing as "nothing to do", the question is are you even looking for something to do?

Or you are expecting an idea to just randomly pop into your mind?