Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its official. I failed my entire semester

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I did Linear Algebra 1, Discrete Algebra 1, Calculus 1 and Algorithmics and failed all of them.
If there is a time to rope, now sounds like a good option :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

What textbook did you use for each one, I learned from apostol's textbooks, it was really great I was able to learn it on my own. I highly recommend it.

What textbook did you use for each one, I learned from apostol's textbooks, it was really great I was able to learn it on my own. I highly recommend it.
fuck i dont know, we have our own textbooks

now go neetmaxx

Whats so hard about multiplying a few matricies?

You cant do any worse now. You're at the bottom. You can only do better now. You can only improve.

I did Linear Algebra 1, Discrete Algebra 1, Calculus 1 and Algorithmics and failed all of them.
If there is a time to rope, now sounds like a good option :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

When you didn't get Ashenazi IQ moment

Very relatable thread

Welcome to NEETdom brother :dab:

Brutal, I struggle with trig and limits in high school. Being both ugly and low iq is a curse.

Failmaxxing is not a good cope, cut the cope.

Brutal grade pill :kys: :kys: :kys:

גיסנו....
It's not the end! I also failed a lot of course and managed to finish my BA and even get accepted to MA and finish it.
you can do the courses again and I am sure that this is the norm in hard degrees like CS.
Keep working.
Plus and most importantly is that if you know programming (u do right) u can still find a decent job in Occupied Palasteine even without a degree.
Remember! trucels never give up!

גיסנו....
It's not the end! I also failed a lot of course and managed to finish my BA and even get accepted to MA and finish it.
you can do the courses again and I am sure that this is the norm in hard degrees like CS.
Keep working.
Plus and most importantly is that if you know programming (u do right) u can still find a decent job in Occupied Palasteine even without a degree.
תודה אח יקר

גיסנו....
Keep working.

Lol I knew you were a kike, glad I exposed you beforehand.

@BenBerger is recruiting you to Mossad, why do you think he mentions programming in occupied palestine?

Ok Mossad
I said "occupied palestine" because i am an anti-zionist and i belive that Israel should be given back to the Palestinians.
There are a lot of anti-zionist jews. In fact, the best are anti-zionist.

I said "occupied palestine" because i am an anti-zionist and i belive that Israel should be given back to the Palestinians.
Wow based actually knows the history of Israel, true not every kike is evil some economy book I like is also written by a based kike.

F170513NRF02-e1494755342244.jpg

I like Jews burning the flag if Israel :feelsgah:.

JFL

I failed high school. Now I'm a NEET. It's definitely better than being at chool surrounded by roasties.

Brutal as fuck , all of them

You cant do any worse now. You're at the bottom. You can only do better now. You can only improve.
We get our advanced history books from Cambridge University

And our final is the same final you guys would of book

Like a 4-6 page essay

Wow based actually knows the history of Israel, true not every kike is evil some economy book I like is also written by a based kike.
Whom? Milton Friedman? von Mises?
Nope, they are doing it in Israel as well, on National Day.

F110321NS03-640x400.jpg
Based faithful ortodox jews.
I feel good around them because, on a good day, I actually mog some of them.

Last edited:
Whom? Milton Friedman? von Mises?
Friedman was one of (((them))) you can clearly tell because he supports faggots.

Ye von Mises, Human action. I like the austrian school of economics.

Friedman was one of (((them))) you can clearly tell because he supports faggots.

Ye von Mises, Human action. I like the austrian school of economics.
I hate Freidman too. He is the father of the Shareholder Theory - that a firm is accountable only to its shareholders. This cucked the West and turned most of the people into wageslaves.
I respect the Austrian School (bcz of Hayek and his prices-as-signals-theory) but I worship Marx, Keynes, and Schumpeter.

I'm in my 3rd failure year :feelsEhh:

Brutal, man. Brutal.

I always sux in maths too