Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's official, ex muslims are cucks

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7lv8m1/dear_muslim_women/

Lol this wk beta is delusional

whoever wrote that thing will be dealt accordingly

Fucking a muslim woman must be very good. Years of sexual repression. Every fundamentalist christian women end up being super whores.

tehgymcel420 said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7lv8m1/dear_muslim_women/

Not all of them are cucks lawl. But more than 90% of them yeah

Ex-muslims are the worst group on this planet. The ONLY reason someone becomes an ex-muslim is because they want to be a degenerate and they feel like Islam is stopping them from doing so. They all need to be beheaded or thrown off roofs.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Ex-muslims are the worst group on this planet. The ONLY reason someone becomes an ex-muslim is because they want to be a degenerate and they feel like Islam is stopping them from doing so. They all need to be beheaded or thrown off roofs.

fatwa is a thing for a reason, indeed

Dear Muslim women. You are far greater than what they tell you. You are not deficient in intelligence.

You have to be mentally handicapped to be a proponent of a religion that accords you significantly less privileges than your male counterparts.

Of course I don't support feminism because it infringes upon my rights but if I was a biologically inferior being I would at least understand that supporting a social movement that promulgates my privileges over others is useful.

HAHAHAHAAHA They leave Islam because they think they'll get laid. Morons

dardycunt said:
You have to be mentally handicapped to be a proponent of a religion that accords you significantly less privileges than your male counterparts.

Of course I don't support feminism because it infringes upon my rights but if I was a biologically inferior being I would at least understand that supporting a social movement that promulgates my privileges over others is useful.

useful for what?

nausea said:
useful for what?

Even feminists realize that feminism - in all its ideological incarnations and offshoots - is not logically cohesive or defensible. They are merely using it as a means to an end: the freedom to reject sub-8 men.

Reproduction is a zero-sum game. What benefits them comes at the expense of our advantage, and vice versa. This is not an ethical debate but an amoral war. Fundamentally, no one deserves anything.

The interjection of SJW values into the mainstream zeitgeist might actually counter the rise of feminism as the male population grow increasingly disillusioned. Some might have grown complacent in a patriarchal society but there will be a backlash once they realize the ramifications of female empowerment.

It can be analogized to how the alt-right and general anti-PC sentiment manifested in the Occidental political sphere primarily as a backlash against SJW culture itself. Both political tendencies are diametrically opposed to each other but also intensify each other.

Anyway, patriarchy represses foids but is still fundamentally gynocentric in that it values foids for their reproductive utility instead of their sexual capacities. I will stop at nothing to divest foids of any power they have over males even if it means the complete obliteration of all terrestrial life.

dardycunt said:
Even feminists realize that feminism - in all its ideological incarnations and offshoots - is not logically cohesive or defensible. They are merely using it as a means to an end: the freedom to reject sub-8 men.

Reproduction is a zero-sum game. What benefits them comes at the expense of our advantage, and vice versa. This is not an ethical debate but an amoral war. Fundamentally, no one deserves anything.

The interjection of SJW values into the mainstream zeitgeist might actually counter the rise of feminism as the male population grow increasingly disillusioned. Some might have grown complacent in a patriarchal society but there will be a backlash once they realize the ramifications of female empowerment.

It can be analogized to how the alt-right and general anti-PC sentiment manifested in the Occidental political sphere primarily as a backlash against SJW culture itself. Both political tendencies are diametrically opposed to each other but also intensify each other.

Anyway, patriarchy represses foids but is still fundamentally gynocentric in that it values foids for their reproductive utility instead of their sexual capacities. I will stop at nothing to divest foids of any power they have over males even if it means the complete obliteration of all terrestrial life.

stopped reading at "every feminist realize", so quite quickly

then I put an effort and continue reading, and impact with "patriarchy represses foids" so quite late

guess you are used to start bad and finish the only way you can finish

anyway thx, I appreciate your effort

read the book "sperm wars" by robin baker, I publicized it well enough in this forum ( just don't read it in suicidal times )

Ex-Muslim females are the biggest whores on the planet, leaving their faith because they just can't resist all those white dicks they want to jump up and down on, I wish I could stone each and every one of them

SaintMarcLepine said:

Or maybe they just stop believing in the delusions being shoved down their throats 24/7.

As an ex Catholic I empathize with these kind of people.

Kointo said:
Or maybe they just stop believing in the delusions being shoved down their throats 24/7.

Absolutely not. It's not about some kind of enlightenment, it's about wanting to be a degenerate of some sort. I've seen enough cases of this to know it's true. What you are describing is non-religious muslims who don't care much about religion. They are different from staunch ex-muslims.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Absolutely not. It's not about some kind of enlightenment, it's about wanting to be a degenerate of some sort. I've seen enough cases of this to know it's true. What you are describing is non-religious muslims who don't care much about religion. They are different from staunch ex-muslims.

Yeah maybe in some examples, but some leave because of what I described.

Kointo said:
Yeah maybe in some examples, but some leave because of what I described.
Fair enough I guess.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Fair enough I guess.

epichandshake.gif

Kointo said:

ex catholic?

surely you are interesting

nausea said:
ex catholic?

surely you are interesting

I went to Sunday school until I was 10 and I begged my mother to let me quit.