Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's O-V-E-R for Sleepsexcels

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Man, 23, is jailed for nine years for raping his girlfriend repeatedly as she slept and taping it

NOTE: he was accused of raping his live-in girlfriend....tons of guys try to get frisky with their girlfriends when they are half-awake. If this was Liam Helmsworth you wouldn't be reading this story.

Women know that violent strangers are the enemy and to be avoided,' Judge Sweeney said.
'A woman can try and watch out for that sort of man but for (this woman) sleep is now the enemy.
'And she also knows that the man she loved and trusted and chose to live with is the enemy.'

Cliffs: Men are WAY hornier than feeeaahmayles so not really surprised but 9 years? C'mon ...bet his looks (or lack thereof) did him in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-years-raping-girlfriend-sleep-taping-it.html

Not a cel,he had a gf lol

Well not a gf who obviously wanted to have sex with him. Next on the list are these guys. Soon their own love-pillow will be pressing sexual assault charges against him.

18mlqdeeco4jujpg.jpg

BOLT7XKCIAEFRll.jpg

ItaspoTemple.jpg

Well not a gf who obviously wanted to have sex with him. Next on the list are these guys. Soon their own love-pillow will be pressing sexual assault charges against him.

18mlqdeeco4jujpg.jpg

BOLT7XKCIAEFRll.jpg

ItaspoTemple.jpg
did ricecels ever stand a chance?

I don't buy it.
She would have been woke up.
My guess; they were in that kink, they had a fight and she played the victim card (as usual).
She probably posted it somewhere else her confession.

It's too risky to have sex with a girl who knows your identity.

I don't buy it.
She would have been woke up.
My guess; they were in that kink, they had a fight and she played the victim card (as usual).
She probably posted it somewhere else her confession.

Yeah...I thought the same. She would literally have to be clinically sedated not just asleep to lack awareness. Muh guess is that is that she was OK with it (as most feaaahmayles are when their boyfriend tries to get it on but they aren't in the mood!) up to a point....and that point was his FACE became tiresome.

Imagine sending your significant other to jail for 9 YEARS over that though even if you didn't like it. Just on a basic human level its mad to do to someone you at least at sometime liked/loved.

Sounds she had a vendetta.

she likely didn't let him have sex with her

meanwhile a foid teacher can have sex with a 12 year old and only get 3 or less years. Fuck this society

Dollcels are next.
Dolls can not give continued affirmative consent.

Life Fuel.

All degenerates should get punished.

Look at those cuck comments, like ''9 years is not enough''. Yea, right, they should have just give him death penalty for that... Fucking cucks.