Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s not your fault you can’t succeed at getting lady’s

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
It’s not your fault that you don’t succeed at getting lady’s because who people like is beyond your control. the concept of attraction is beyond your control no one can choose who’s going to be attracted to them. When it comes to who people will get with it is all just a predetermined.

People who are in denial about what I said in the paragraph above are in denial of reality. To blame someone for not being able to get a partner is as silly as blaming someone with out car for always getting to places slower than someone with a car. looks are the predetermined factor that determine how lucky someone is going to get on the dating market.

I take it as a form of victim blaming to be told it’s my fault I can’t get a girlfriend I’m sure that most of you would see those who blame us for not being able to get a girlfriend as those in denial of reality it’s not our fault. social function plays a big part in who gets with who so you can’t acuse incels of not understanding that function plays a big part in the dating system is it safe to say that a lot of incels here struggle with ladys due to problems with social function.

When someone buys a lottery ticket is it their fault they lost? To answer my own question I’d be on the middle ground what gambling has in common with the dating market is that it both envolves placing a bet on something you can’t control. Those who made the lottery system design it so you have a low chance of succeeding and you don’t know the taste in men that every foid has.

Telling guys it’s their fault they can’t get a partner is equally as bad as telling a lady it’s her fault she got in to a relationship with an abuser. It all just seems like a double standard where it’s okay to blame one side for the outcome yet it’s not only to blame the other side for the outcome. I would not say it’s fair to say it’s the guys fault for failing at getting a relationship if the guy can control what’s a foids taste in men is.

At the end of the day, it’s there choice if they consent not mine. So therefore the decision is completely hers and completely out of my control

tbf playing the lottery is mostly for retards who don't understand likelihoods you don't choose to be born or not

I always knew it wasn't my fault, society has an interest in maintaining the illusion that if you just improve enough you too can find a wife and start a family. If politicians and intellectuals/academics would admit that something is wrong on a societal level then many dominos would fall.

tbf playing the lottery is mostly for retards who don't understand likelihoods you don't choose to be born or not
I choose to be born. I choose to be reincarnated to ensure the likelihood of inceldia exists to prevent gods from taking over.