Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's not your fault. It's femoids

haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
Femoids denying you sex has far more to do with your incel nature than any other factor. Foids unethical monopoly on sex is what's the blame. I hate seeing humans beat themselfs up over somthing that foids did.

Femoids denying you sex has far more to do with your incel nature than any other factor. Foids unethical monopoly on sex is what's the blame. I hate seeing humans beat themselfs up over somthing that foids did.
we need DNA modify em to look better and not be as picky. Fuck Cucks who banned gene editing research. cockblocking trucel Ascension

How do we make them change? They OWE me sex

What do you mean? Like a personal check?

The main way to make them change is to genemod them like

we need DNA modify em to look better and not be as picky. Fuck Cucks who banned gene editing research. cockblocking trucel Ascension

But before that maybe they could be rounded up by the state and disrupted more equitably?

The main way to make them change is to genemod them like

But before that maybe they could be rounded up by the state and disrupted more equitably?
sure but the amount of Good looking women is too small in number for all men. We need clone the highest quality women in Mass.

The Jews and the foids have conspired against us once again.

Femoides, cucks, whites and jews.

DeDrCdWW0AEEU m

They owe me us RAPE (in video game) @mentalcel1

and SIMPS inflate their egos without their attention foids are nothing just meat:feelsgah::feelsgah::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsgah::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsgah::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Oh they are more than meat. Just like a fresh compost heap is more than dirt. Its a place where seeds can grow into new life. :feelsthink: They are be PRIMALLY meat though

Fuck foids I hate foids so much if rape was legal we wouldn’t be Incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: