Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not your fault if you're a single man [Gen Z Reddit Repost] + A Review on Reddit OP

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Veteran

I found this Reddit post in above thread. I’ve re-posted Reddit OP in this thread as backup since it will inevitably be nuked by bluepilled Reddit mods:

It's not your fault if you're a single man

I've been seeing a lot of posts and comments on here about how it's somehow the fault of lonely men that they're single. Today, I'd like to debunk the myth that lonely men are to blame for their own singleness.

It's not your fault

I'd like to emphasize this fact. I'm not here to blame anyone. I'm not blaming women, I'm not blaming men, and I'm not blaming society.

The situation you are in was forced upon you. You didn't choose to be born in whatever country you were born in, you didn't choose to be born with certain characteristics, you didn't choose to be born with certain interests etc. Don't let people gaslight you.

Let's take a look at Jeremy Meeks. For those of you who aren't aware of Jeremy's story, let me sum it up for you. Jeremy was a criminal, a robber, a gangster, a drug dealer, and almost beat a child to death. Yet he still became a multimillionaire model thanks to his looks, and got worshipped by women. I ask you this. Did he choose to be born with his looks? Did he actually put it any hard work in order to get where he is today?

Here's another question. How many mistakes is too many? 1? 10? 100?

When you're good looking, anything is possible.

Let's take a look at Ted Bundy. During the 70s Ted Bundy sexually assaulted, tortured, murdered, and decapitated 30 different women (the actual number of victims is definitely way higher). Yet, he still received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated and ended up marrying a woman he had met while working in Washington. I want you to really think about this one. A serial killer who was known for committing some of the worst acts known by humanity against 30 women, was still worshipped and was able to find a partner.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say here is that everything boils down to luck. The most important factor in dating is your looks. How you look will directly influence how you're treated by everyone, and other things that you have no control over like your race and neurotypicality also play a big role in how people treat you.

Never let anyone gaslight you into thinking that you're a "misogynist" or an "incel" just because you're single. Here are some common things you might hear when you try to voice your problems, and here are some things to reassure you that it's not your fault.

Personality/Behavior:

"You're single because you're a misogynist and you have a bad personality bro. Have you tried being confident?"

"Incels" are less likely to commit violent acts or SA.

Attractive men, like college athletes, are actually MORE likely to commit SA.

Misogynistic men have more sex.

Face/Attractiveness:

"Girls don't care that much about your looks bro! I see so many ugly guys with beautiful girls all the time!"

This is selection bias. People are much more likely to notice the few couples with a stark difference in attractiveness levels than the majority of couples that are on par with each other.

A man's facial attractiveness is the strongest predictor of all romantic interest, both short term and long term.

Race:

"Most girls aren't racist bro, no one cares about what race you are!"

90% of women of all other races would not date an Asian guy, and 40% of Asian women would not date an Asian man.

Asian men between the ages of 25-32 are half as likely as white men to get into a relationship because "a racial hierarchy explanation suggests that Asian American men will be less likely than Asian American women to be partnered, as Asian American men face gendered cultural stereotypes barring them from entry into romantic partnerships".

Women have even stronger race preferences than men. Most men prefer their own race, but when it comes to women it's "just be white bro".

It's no longer a racial preference, it's a racial dealbreaker.

Height:

"Girls don't care about your height, they just want someone taller than them!"

"The positive effect of height on reproductive performance was not mediated by a man's social status"

This is important. Status and hard work are less relevant than height in reproduction.

And now for my story: I'm a brown teenage male in the US. I'm 5'8/132lbs, I'm in shape, I play tennis competitively for my school, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, I do well in school, I have hobbies, etc. Despite all of this I am incredibly lonely and I get treated poorly by women on a daily basis due to no fault of my own.

I used to spend a lot of time wondering where it all went wrong and why my life is the way it is, and it took a massive toll on me. I just couldn't figure out for the life of me why all these guys around me who put no effort into school and no effort into improving themselves got treated better than me. I honestly wish I found out about the blackpill sooner because it truly put everything into perspective for me, and taught me that it is not my fault.

A Review of Reddit OP

As you already know, “normies” do not like statistical data; they have a strong preference for anecdotal evidence, and their anecdotes usually do not correlate with statistical data. They prefer to live in their own romantic fantasies and will cope to horrendously extreme lengths to rationalize their own worldview, even when there is little to no scientific / statistical data to support their own view. Reddit OP has recognized the harshness of the reality of lookism in human society. It is possibly convenient for his future endeavours that he has recognized the :blackpill: at a young age. It may serve as a reliable guide to decisions that he will make in future if he becomes older

The aggregate of published research on attitudes towards height and facial attractiveness indicate that looks matter more than all else in human society. This is data. This is not opinion or anecdotes, like Redditors often seem to use as their main type of counter-argument. I’m convinced that people who deny it are either out of touch with human reality, or they are in touch, but they deliberately gaslight others who question the bluepill. I’m not sure what world Redditors live in, but I’m pretty sure it’s not the “real world”. I think even normies & bluepillers who don’t use Reddit are less delusional than normies & bluepillers on Reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenZ/comments/1fis7ez/comment/lnjbwxv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

The first reply to Reddit OP is meaningless. “They’re just studies, not the real world”. This is a prime example what I mean when I say that normies and bluepillers (like this one) reject statistical facts and dismiss it as some kind of insignificant factor in relation to the subject. This quote alone should serve as sufficient evidence to any logical thinker that the first reply to Reddit OP is beyond reason. I’ll spell it out in all caps to make it clear why the first reply to Reddit OP is meaningless. STATISTICAL DATA REFLECTS "THE REAL WORLD" (when no reporting bias is involved); STATISTICAL DATA IS PRETTY MUCH A PRIME INDICATOR TO THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IN "THE REAL WORLD". If Redditors took the time out to do a 30-second search on the kind of males who commit femicides or sexual assaults on women, they would quickly discover that THE VAST MAJORITY OF MALES WHO MURDER OR SEXUALLY ASSAULT WOMEN, HAVE A SEXUAL / ROMANTIC HISTORY WITH WOMEN

Statistically this can only mean IN THE PRESENT STATE OF AFFAIRS, MALES WHO HAVE A SEXUAL / ROMANTIC HISTORY WITH WOMEN, POSE A GREATER THREAT TO THE HEALTH AND SAFTEY OF WOMEN, THAN MALES WHO DON’T HAVE A SEXUAL / ROMANTIC HISTORY WITH WOMEN

This also means WOMEN ARE WAY MORE LIKELY TO BE ASSAULTED OR MURDERED BY A MALE WHO THEY HAVE CLOSE AFFILIATIONS / SEXUAL HISTORY WITH, THAN A MALE WHO THEY AREN’T CLOSE WITH / DON’T HAVE SEXUAL HISTORY WITH. I think most women who actively participate with society, interact with more than one male on a daily basis. But it's not the males who have close / intimate relations with her who are more likely to assault or murder her. A male who has a close / intimate relation with a female, is more of a threat to her life or safety than a male who does not have a close / intimate relation with her. This is a statistical fact

Redditors cannot be reasoned with, because reason is not a part of their intellectual faculty. If anything, they are the closest thing to a real-world NPC. They make arguments based solely on opinion, pass it off as “fact” or “truth”, provide little to no scientific / statistical data to corroborate their argument, mostly use anecdotal evidence to rationalize their argument, fail to demonstrate the cognitive ability to establish links between various artefacts of data that relate to the same topic or theme, and fail to demonstrate the ability to “read in between the lines” in whatever data that’s shown to them. They only echo the politically correct sentiment that’s programmed into their NPC brain, even if how they act IRL seems to indicate they subconsciously have an opposing sentiment. There is the saying, “Do not argue with an idiot, because they will try and drag you down to their level, and if they do, they’ll beat you with experience”

It’s funny how Reddit bots use these argumentative tactics to downplay the “male sexlessness” situation. But when it comes to other subjects, like gun violence (black-on-black violence, white-on-white violence etc.), they’ll virtue-signal and act like they give a fuck about the most affected demographic. Excluding suicide, niggers are way more likely to be gun homicide victims than any other race in the US, and niggas commit the majority of gun homicides in the US. Clearly niggas are the most affected demographic in the United States when it comes to homicides (other than suicide) and violent incidents that involve the use of a firearm. So now you could ask: Why don’t Redditors use the same style of logic to downplay the impact of gun violence on Black communities, or belittle / villify the Black demographic for their involvement in gun violence when the subject matter of “gun violence in the United States” is proposed to them?

As of 2023, the majority of zoomer males in the US are reported as single, and more or less than half of adult zoomer males in the US were reported to have reached adulthood as virgins. Clearly, the “sexlessness” situation has affected a relatively large share of the zoomer male demographic in the US – Similar to how there is a relatively large share of Black victims / Black perpetrators of violent incidents the US that involved the use of a firearm. Yet the apologetic style of argument that Redditors will use to argue in defence of niggas when it comes to the topic of “gun violence in the United States”, they won’t use the same style of apologetics to argue in defence of young zoomer males who are single or sexless in the United States. I wonder why? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
I abhor this society which treats castigated, alienated individuals with derision and animosity. One could do nothing but rest in his home content with himself and others will delude themselves with reasons to ridicule and disparage him. It's disgusting. Garbage human beings. They have no decency or conscience and openly admit their virulence as a pleasure.

As soon as one leaves the herd, he becomes its enemy.

"Faggot faggot faggot. Pussy. Beta male. Creep."

I just wanted to isolate myself from these people because of how awful they are. Pieces of filth. Abject morons. Smoke your cannabis, imbibe your alcohol, stuff your face, and shut your mouth!

Last edited:
I abhor this society which treats castigated, alienated individuals with derision and animosity. One could do nothing but rest in his home content with himself and others will delude themselves with reasons to ridicule and disparage him. It's disgusting. Garbage human beings. They have no decency or conscience and openly admit their virulence as a pleasure.

As soon as one leaves the herd, he becomes its enemy.

"Faggot faggot faggot. Pussy. Beta male. Creep."

I just wanted to isolate myself from these people because of how awful they are. Pieces of filth. Abject morons. Smoke your cannabis, imbibe your alcohol, stuff your face, and shut your mouth!
You're back

Plebbitors are all faggots and should be nuked from orbit. I won't listen to them for anything except rape advice.

Great thread

Although it repeats "basic" things that are already known around here, it is good to remember the basics of Bp

Redditors just have low-iq and they automatically orbit everything that expresses a hive-mind way of thinking and being, politically correct and subservient to the strongest power groups, they are perfect servants, the closest thing to an NPC as you pointed out.

...Think this, it is not a coincidence that the reddit logo is a robot, with eyes without pupils (without depth), they are attracting npc-like people through the aesthetic design.

Reddit fulfills a very specific function on the superstructure of internet: it is the first non-socialmedia place that the average normie-npc comes across when they have some hint of inquiry and search for deeper answers to topics that interest them, be they social or any kind (in addition to the Google and YouTube search engines).

Reddit serves the purpose of being a "retaining wall" and offering the exact politically correct answer that normies are actually hoping to find, this keeps them distant and ignorant of non-npc circles of thought on the internet.

It is a means of mass control.

Last edited: