Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's not you fault

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
You didn't choose to be born ugly and some didn't choose to be born with mental problems, it's not your fault for all the loneliness, bullying and rejection, it's not your fault for getting mentally cripped by these things, no one chooses to suffer from the failo effect you didn't choose to be born on this appearence or anyway
incels are induced to commit suicide by normies especially foids in other words murder, don't kill yourself that's exactly what normies want, don't please them

Last edited:
i wished a non-incel told me that it's not my fault, but this does make me feel better

IT will be on this soon :lul:

Who here gets mad when a cel goes ER? You'd have to be blue pilled as fuck.

Thanks for the reminder

Who here gets mad when a cel goes ER? You'd have to be blue pilled as fuck.
I changed the title then I make a better topic explaining why ER are not so bad for moralfags or not-blackpilled incel lurkers

Yes, I know. Sadly, my vain White "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac, laughs at me with her Chad friends because of my conditions. That woman used to be anxious and humble. Or was she?

Being a privileged White female has gone to her vain femoid head. Quite pathetic.

Past:
Screenshot from 2021 09 04 00 19 50

Present:
Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

Yes, I know. Sadly, my vain White "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac, laughs at me with her Chad friends because of my conditions. That woman used to be anxious and humble. Or was she?

Being a privileged White female has gone to her vain femoid head. Quite pathetic.

Past:
View attachment 496609

Present:
View attachment 496610
I never get tired of these "oneitis post". No offense, but that foid looks like the little girl with the braces from the movie "Finding Nemo". She's fuckable, but mushark-tier at the same time.

2b2c42350f6d75cd217c35051a5ce0e7

On the one hand, the fact it's not my fault is kinda a relief, but on the other hand, it doesn't really make me feel better, tbh.