Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's not worth it to kill yourself

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Remember boyos, killing yourself is cucked as you are doing it because of foids. There is no point in killing yourself as it will not make you chad or get a foid. You don't know what will happen if you kill yourself, so keep the copes up and focus on what you've got to live for, it may be hard, but it's better than focusing on the crap going wrong in your life, remember that you are never alone and that there are many many men in the same position as you.

how is it cucked if ur forced into the world?

i like the message

killing yourself is meant to prevent suffering, not because of females

The problem with offing yourself lays in the fact that normies will probably celebrate your death. I don't recommend opting out either. Everyone here should know by now that normies want us dead; they talk about it shamelessly on IT. They say that they wouldn't lose sleep if we killed ourselves and they wish all sorts of misfortunes and illnesses on us. Those people are the embodiment of evil, and on top of that, they think they stand on higher moral ground; they're hypocrites back and forth.

The problem with offing yourself lays in the fact that normies will probably celebrate your death. I don't recommend opting out either. Everyone here should know by now that normies want us dead; they talk about it shamelessly on IT. They say that they wouldn't lose sleep if we killed ourselves and they wish all sorts of misfortunes and illnesses on us. Those people are the embodiment of evil, and on top of that, they think they stand on higher moral ground; they're hypocrites back and forth.
IT won't touch this thread

Maybe I suffer until the end but never will do that.

killing yourself is meant to prevent suffering, not because of females
I'm so ugly, it would cost as much as a house to surgerymaxx... I have a right to kill myself when I know getting that kind of money before it's too late is near impossible.

Death is pain
Life is pain
Existing is pain

Ropers are the epitome of cuckdom. Whether your excuse is pain, or any other nonsense you know deep down inside it's because foids have rejected you and that is patently cuck.

There is also the case were some users here are IT larpers or even blue-bellies.

The only honorable way of getting out is dragging some normies with you

I kinda agree with the message, it’s better to take up space on welfare public housing etc

Anti-ropers are the biggest copers JFL, who the fuck cares if it's cucked? If your life sucks to the point of desiring suicide, I honestly believe roping in that case is the best option. It's a permanent solutions and requires no effort unlike '' self improment''

I'm so ugly, it would cost as much as a house to surgerymaxx... I have a right to kill myself when I know getting that kind of money before it's too late is near impossible.
This. Its not just about women. Its about feeling uncomfortable as fuck among society. I'd literally murder my father to get normal face

Suicide is cuckdom, being a Supreme Gentleman is based.

This. Its not just about women. Its about feeling uncomfortable as fuck among society. I'd literally murder my father to get normal face
It's over! If a gay gay feels uncomfortable in his body, insurance pays for tranny surgery... Straight white man gets dropped on his face as a baby and punched in the eye to the point of disfigurement... "Sorry, sweety, insurance doesn't cover cosmetics procedures..."... Fuck America, fuck this life... Society wants to act like trannies should get free surgery while men who look like goblins are completely fine and it's all in our head... Burn this fucking cuntry to the fucking ground!

Yes bro, just keep living a miserable life.

1 minute of torture VS a lifetime of failure tbh.

Roping is the only option.

Ropers are the epitome of cuckdom. Whether your excuse is pain, or any other nonsense you know deep down inside it's because foids have rejected you and that is patently cuck.

There is also the case were some users here are IT larpers or even blue-bellies.
Truthpill from zspook, kys is cucked because of foids and normies

It's over! If a gay gay feels uncomfortable in his body, insurance pays for tranny surgery... Straight white man gets dropped on his face as a baby and punched in the eye to the point of disfigurement... "Sorry, sweety, insurance doesn't cover cosmetics procedures..."... Fuck America, fuck this life... Society wants to act like trannies should get free surgery while men who look like goblins are completely fine and it's all in our head... Burn this fucking cuntry to the fucking ground!
May society suffer a long and horrid torment. May the putridity swell, pimple, pop and be as uncomfortable as sitting uncomfortably forever.