Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its not worth even ascending 30+

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Because of the +50% chance of divorce and alimony for life its not worth it. At least if you were a normie and even if you were in a relationship for a decade from 20 - 30 or even 25 - 35, it may be worth all the suffering that comes after. Most of us will never get this though and that is just depressing. Not to mention most women by 30 have their best years behind them. I have realised that no matter what happens, there is no path forward.

most post 30 yo women are not even roast beefs, they are carbonized

only if you could get with a prime foid

Ones you missed out on teenage love, you passed the point of no return. All you can hope for now, is to become the betabuxx for a used up roastie.

bro fuck ascending

Ones you missed out on teenage love, you passed the point of no return. All you can hope for now, is to become the betabuxx for a used up roastie.
true tbh. Ascension in your 20's is mostly cope.

30 year old foids will all have 3 kids from Chad already. I'd rather die alone than "ascend" by raising another man's bastard spawn.

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

I knew a guy that said he's blowing his head off at 30, im hoping he doesn't go through it :feelscry:

Imagine as a virgin getting with a single mother who's kid has smashed before you get to fuck the roastie.

I have realised that no matter what happens, there is no path forward.
Sallekhana is the only thing that can heal my soul once I reach thirty and I'm still an ugly virgin.

I'd rather die than date a 30yr old foid, even if I was 50.

You don't have to marry her when you ascend.

This

Plenty of Hollywood and other celebrity Chads dating and marrying women over 30 even if they can get 18 year olds easily. Maybe they know something we don't?
They are just using the old holes for show and pumping young foids. If they married 18 yr olds as 20 yr olds, the media would call them pedophiles and ruin their careers.

It'll be impossible for me anyway.

Plenty of Hollywood and other celebrity Chads dating and marrying women over 30 even if they can get 18 year olds easily. Maybe they know something we don't?
they are cucked, end of the story.
They could get jbs as you said, but they don't because it's not socially acceptable.

if you're pushing 30 and have never had a gf or are a total KHV then you need to quit and give up whatever shred of hope you have, I'm 29 and I've already thrown in the towel, when you're an ugly fuck the ability for you to attract women is completely out of your control, the only for you to ascend is to get surgery, hair transplant if you're bald, lasik if you wear glasses etc. Other than that there's nothing you can do.

I refuse to be a betabux or a paypig because you're putting yourself in a precarious situation, these foids are ready to jump ship at any moment and take everything you own and leave you with nothing, marrying these cunts is like strapping a time bomb to your chest and waiting for the timer to run out, its not worth it at all.

if you're pushing 30 and have never had a gf or are a total KHV then you need to quit and give up whatever shred of hope you have, I'm 29 and I've already thrown in the towel, when you're an ugly fuck the ability for you to attract women is completely out of your control, the only for you to ascend is to get surgery, hair transplant if you're bald, lasik if you wear glasses etc. Other than that there's nothing you can do.

I refuse to be a betabux or a paypig because you're putting yourself in a precarious situation, these foids are ready to jump ship at any moment and take everything you own and leave you with nothing, marrying these cunts is like strapping a time bomb to your chest and waiting for the timer to run out, its not worth it at all.

Well said. Your post can save some men from making a huge mistake.

only if you could get with a prime foid
i think the phillipines have the age of consent at 13 u could try and get 16 yr old wouldnt try it tho

Imagine as a virgin getting with a single mother who's kid has smashed before you get to fuck the roastie.
I've actually seen that before.

Dude was 50y, woman was 38, kid was an 17yo slayer

Only betabuxx ascend at 30 yo

I knew a guy that said he's blowing his head off at 30, im hoping he doesn't go through it :feelscry:

C87520C7 FE9C 4112 986D FBBFD78AF298

FUCKING SHIT BRO AGETHREADS FUEL MY ANXIETY BRO :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::woke::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::feelsrope: