Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It’s not unusual for someone your age to be incel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Yes it is.

I’m 22. Only 14.3% of men ages 20-24 are virgins. Below 5% of men ages 25-29 are virgins. Some bluepilled cuck told me 15% is not a tiny percentage and is this guy fuckin retarded? Only like 10% of people are left handed so I guess it isn’t rare to be left handed. Even though most people I meet are right handed. Only 10% of people in America don’t use internet. So therefore I can meet many people who don’t use internet?

These statistics are too much suifuel i cant look at them

If youre a male virgin and 14+ its weird

The poverty rate in the US is like around 14%ish as well, imagine trying to argue using these stats that "yeah being poor is normal, just look at how many people are poor!"

The poverty rate in the US is like around 14%ish as well, imagine trying to argue using these stats that "yeah being poor is normal, just look at how many people are poor!"
Bluepillers cope too hard. I found a study that 16% of men have a predominant Or exclusive attraction to middle school girls (this doesn’t include men who have a mere attraction to girls that age but more attraction to young adults). So I guess finding middle school girls hotter than an 18 year old is the norm but then incels will say no attraction to middle school girls is rare.

they are hypocrites.

but I think men will find an 18 year old way hotter than a 12 year old honestly.
These statistics are too much suifuel i cant look at them
They’re rageERropefuel for me

Among those 14.3% are also:
- men who had no sex but have had dates and kisses
- religious volcels
- men with disabilities preventing them from physically having sex

Among those 14.3% are also:
- men who had no sex but have had dates and kisses
- religious volcels
- men with disabilities preventing them from physically having sex
Exactly. Imagine the percentage who are truecels

Yes it is.

I’m 22. Only 14.3% of men ages 20-24 are virgins. Below 5% of men ages 25-29 are virgins. Some bluepilled cuck told me 15% is not a tiny percentage and is this guy fuckin retarded? Only like 10% of people are left handed so I guess it isn’t rare to be left handed. Even though most people I meet are right handed. Only 10% of people in America don’t use internet. So therefore I can meet many people who don’t use internet?

View attachment 257436
View attachment 257437
30% of men under the age of 30 have had 0 female sexual partners since 18.

30% of men under the age of 30 have had 0 female sexual partners since 18.
So? That percent is only in recent years and how do you know it’s 18? It only says “in a year”. They still have had sex most likely even more than once. Stop coping. You and I are a tiny minority

So? That percent is only in recent years and how do you know it’s 18? It only says “in a year”. They still have had sex most likely even more than once. Stop coping. You and I are a tiny minority
No, it's since 18 not in a year there are two different statistics. One about virginity and another about sex in a year.

The reason why is because according to your theory you only need to be a 3/10+ not to be incel. Not true in the slightest.

And of course what matters is in recent years. It's well-documented that male sexlessness and inceldom is on the rise as a direct result of the prominence of online dating.

Last edited:
It's not unusual evil inkel, you will find someone when you're 85

How is this even representative? I never heard of an incel being asked this kind of shit by an "official" institution

No, it's since 18 not in a year there are two different statistics. One about virginity and another about sex in a year.

The reason why is because according to your theory you only need to be a 3/10+ not to be incel. Not true in the slightest.

And of course what matters is in recent years. It's well-documented that male sexlessness and inceldom is on the rise as a direct result of the prominence of online dating.

First one of those shows no increase since the 80s. And the other doesn’t stop the fact that those men had sex when they were 18. Some might even be volcels or MGTOW
It's not unusual evil inkel, you will find someone when you're 85
And marry an old hag who will die in a year

First one of those shows no increase since the 80s. And the other doesn’t stop the fact that those men had sex when they were 18.
The first statistic isn't relevant it's about married vs. unmarried sex rates. It just links the first tweet in the chain.

Highly unlikely more people are virgins in high school than in the real-world.

Some might even be volcels or MGTOW
Just fucking lol.

The first statistic isn't relevant it's about married vs. unmarried sex rates. It just links the first tweet in the chain.

Highly unlikely more people are virgins in high school than in the real-world.

Just fucking lol.
Trust me there are many volcels out there who don’t wanna fuck any foid. Also, the percentage of married and unmarried who haven’t fucked in 1 year is still remaining the same. It says ONE YEAR not the same as since 18.

Trust me there are many volcels out there who don’t wanna fuck any foid. Also, the percentage of married and unmarried who haven’t fucked in 1 year is still remaining the same. It says ONE YEAR not the same as since 18.
MSTOW is a gigacope.

Any study on MARRIED people is going to include a far older demographic.

Okay, but how come you said that all 18 & 19 year olds are fakecel in your other posts?

MSTOW is a gigacope.

Any study on MARRIED people is going to include a far older demographic.
MGTOW isn’t cope. They’re a growing movement and many are avoiding relationships

everyone i know has already had sex multiple times and some even had multiple relationships. its not normal at all for a 24 yo to never had sex or gf before

the average age in the uk for virginity loss is like 17.

its fucking over if your a Uk Incel.

I was just gonna say that. It's been 7 years since 2013.

We are still copers; we are part of 30% of the population, not the 70% that have had sex. But still.

everyone i know has already had sex multiple times and some even had multiple relationships. its not normal at all for a 24 yo to never had sex or gf before
IKR. High IQ. IT cope so hard. I bet they think that nerds have just as much SMV as jocks