Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "it's not the size that matters, it's the motion of the ocean"

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
what the fuck does this bullshit even mean?

females only say this shit to bluepill small-dicked sub-humans so they don't end up roping.

"motion of the ocean". what a load of horse shit. females act like having sex requires skill. all it is is sticking a dick in and out, that's it. yet females act like it's complicated. justy another proof that females are worthless and useless beside sex/intimacy.

females are fucking retarded tbh.

"Just be more interesting, get a better personality."

Yet 99%+ of Femoids are limited to basic observatory conversation, lowest common denominator media, and the things they show most interest into besides sex are ways to hide their own genetic flaws.

They need the BX normies to have a sliver of hope so they can have a subsidiary after they're done fucking every Chad within the closest proximity.

Lmao they're just virtue signal.
Most femoids love big dicks.

Sexual ability = size*time

both are genetic

Swallow the dick pill dickcels.

"motion of the ocean".
translation: the more it resembles rape and the more violent the better. never forget femoids are nasty

Women can be really picky about the way they are fucked. If everything is not just right, they can't cum.

But the most important thing is if it's Chad fucking her or not. An ugly guy with a big dick and amazing skills isn't going to get her off as good as a quicky with Chad.

But the most important thing is if it's Chad fucking her or not. An ugly guy with a big dick and amazing skills isn't going to get her off as good as a quicky with Chad.
Exactly. Size doesn't matter if you're ugly.

I actually get it, and I'm only sorry that you guys don't.

(No, and it doesn't make me blupilled.)