Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not that you are ugly, but standards are too high

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The truth is, most incels are pussies (me included) with average looks. Most incels doesn't really look much worse than the average guy, and I'd even say some are easily above average (Theres no shortage of 6'2cels here)

So what's the problem? Why are there many (above) averagecels suffering? The truth is..

The dating market is so shit nowadays. Just as you need 5 years of experience to an entry job, you need to be good at making money, be above 6ft, have above average face, be NT, have decent frame...

Most incels lack in one areas or more, killing their chances even if they are blessed with height/face (not model tier, but above average).

The problem is society.

Though not all here are average i don’t know why i’m gaslighting in this thread

The truth is, most incels are pussies (me included) with average looks. Most incels doesn't really look much worse than the average guy, and I'd even say some are easily above average (Theres no shortage of 6'2cels here)

So what's the problem? Why are there many (above) averagecels suffering? The truth is..

The dating market is so shit nowadays. Just as you need 5 years of experience to an entry job, you need to be good at making money, be above 6ft, have above average face, be NT, have decent frame...

Most incels lack in one areas or more, killing their chances even if they are blessed with height/face (not model tier, but above average).

The problem is society.

No I am ugly

I went to clubs and I tried picking women up but I am high inhib, not-NT and ugly asf + bald

killer combo

no wonder Im oldcel

:feelzez::feelsrope:

Failednormies.is @depressedblackcel

As a pitch black 5'1" manlet I feel comfortable saying I'm hideous.

Absolute clown forum, I have to be gaslighted into believing a 6’2 HTN is just as incel as me, this is what happens when sub 8 theorists are allowed to roam free. @subhuman @BraincelsRefugee

The problem is society.
THERE ARE NO 6'2CELS SHUT THE FUCK YOU YOU LITERALLY HAVE JT BETTER THEN SHORTCELS IN LITERALLY ANY SOCIAL AND EVEN PHYSICAL REGARD

Yes sometimes. I know that :blackpill: is true but i also know that its all about looks but it doesn't matter since today you gotta be level known model attractive of overall appearance to be desired for real and also social circle if there are women in it.

people have sex like lustful fools and then become sanctimonious parents of bastards the next day. What a clown world.

No, I'm def ugly. Otherwise I wouldn't be rotting here

Im ugly, definitely way below average in everything.

I'm the antithesis of this. I'm sub4, low inhib and have been harshly rejected by morbidly obese women. Also most incels I've known in real life were as desperate as I am, and also sub4.

Many (not all) here; if they swapped places with their grandfather's would of done alright while their grandfather would be hopeless.

Absolute clown forum, I have to be gaslighted into believing a 6’2 HTN is just as incel as me, this is what happens when sub 8 theorists are allowed to roam free. @subhuman @BraincelsRefugee
JFL at this 6’2 fakecel trying to tell me incels are pussies with average looks. @AsiaCel speak for yourself fucking fakecel. You know what, he’s right about one thing. Most people here aren’t unattractive. He just errs by assuming they’re “incels”.

Failednormies.is @depressedblackcel
agreed. I'm incel solely because I am short and ugly. I look worse than the average black guy, and I don't fall into the stereotypes of the average black guy.

Mandatory leg shortening procedure for all tallfags who keep banging on about how height doesn’t matter while also humblebragging about their height.