Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its not possible to attract a women if youre awkward

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Every conversation that I have with women is very awkward on my part, I have had maybe 1 or 2 conversations that went smoothly. If a women was attracted to me she would make it easier for me to approach her but no woman has even been attracted to me all they want is chad

yeah atleast you can fix being awkward, i cant grow 2cm of maxilla.

tenta said:

If it's not fixed before 18 it's over. By then an awkward male will be virgin and no female will want to have sex with him anymore.

tenta said:
he's also just 16 and not even ugly

spergcel said:
If it's not fixed before 18 it's over. By then an awkward male will be virgin and no female will want to have sex with him anymore.

i am doomed to rot for the rest of my life.

TheVman said:
he's also just 16 and not even ugly

no surprise there, watch him go inactive in a couple of months.

tenta said:

I'm very awkward myself. KV and 20. There's not much I can do to solve the problem. Can't get sex without experience and can't get experience without sex.

Tbh I was where OP was when I was 16. Had conversations with fems but nothing happened. Cut myself off since and now I'm 19 and rotting

tenta said:

no surprise there, watch him go inactive in a couple of months.

im not 16, im looksmaxing so ill have luck in college. This user is obsessed with harassing me and slandering me

If your face is ugly then it's no wonder why, they will be awkward and the blame will be transferred to you

spergcel said:
I'm very awkward myself. KV and 20. There's not much I can do to solve the problem. Can't get sex without experience and can't get experience without sex.

What do you mean by "I can't get experience without sex"?

looks are more important as long as you aren't too cringe worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back